Vichy Laboratoires Dermablend Corrective Cosmetics Foundation uploaded by Karen K.Vichy Laboratoires Dermablend Corrective Cosmetics Foundation uploaded by Catherine L.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Fluid Corrective Foundation 16HR Sensitive Skin New Formula    Nude 25. High Coverage. Bare Skin Feel. Matte Finish. Allergy Tested. Paraben Free. Non Comedogenic. No Mask Effect. 24HR Hydration. Fragrance Free Corrective Foundation:  A smooth, blendable texture that glides on evenly leaving the skin with a natural, lightweight flawless finish.  Corrective foundation provides light to medium coverage to even complexion and won t enhance fine lines or surface impe. see more...

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
I love derma blend! I have there powder compact and have been wanting to try there foundation!
andrea g.
andrea g.
This product is full coverage so far I like it I've been using it for around a month
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this foundation exclusively for 5-6 years. The coverage is no joke, a little goes a long way; as a result, the purchase lasts a long time, making it worth the price.
More recently, I've been frustrated by the lack of color options. I fall in between two shades and mixing them has been unsuccessful, but that's the only downside.
I've always been insecure about my skin and for years, this has really been a quick and consistent way for me to feel great about my skin.
I always use a finishing powder and something with a little sheen in it to offset the extreme matte finish. I use it with Murad oil control lotion underneath, I get a lot of compliments about how nice my skin is.
Jayme L.
Jayme L.
Ontario, Canada
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best foundations on the market!!! I've spent thousands of dollars over the years trying product after product of foundations to find something with enough coverage to cover my problem areas, but also doesn't give me breakouts and a "cakey" finish. Vichy's lightweight formula faces all of my worries and throws them out of the way, leaving me with a face that has people complimenting my skin all the time! It's easy to apply, doesn't oxidize and become orange as the day progresses, stays on through sweat and oily days, clears my skin in the process and looks and feels great! I've never been so happy with a foundation!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Yorkton, SK
I have very bad combination skin. Acne prone, oily, scars, bumps, dry patches, you name it! I was always searching for my "holy grail" foundation. You know the one when you apply you can hear angels sing? I Was hopelessly lost, that is until I found this foundation. I cannot speak highly enough about this product. It is a little pricey compared to other drug store brands, but in my opinion it is so worth the price! One thin layer is all you need. Full coverage and absolutely flawless hiding all my bumps and patches. Love love love this! If it's ever discontinued this girl is in big trouble.
Maylinda L.
Maylinda L.
chateauguay, quebec
This was the first "high end" foundation i ever used amd i fell in love with it it has a mate finish feels lightweight when using a small amount ( and trust me you only need a small amount as the coverage is very high) it doesn't break out my skin which is a must lasts all day

Pros: High coverage , buildable , mate , longwearing

Cons : Shade range
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to foundation . I have red, sensitive , acne prone skin and this covers it completely and my skin still breathes . I actually tell everyone about this product because it's that good . I would definitely recommend it . The correcting powder is awesome as well .
Denisha P.
Denisha P.
Spruce Grove
This stuff is soo full coverage and amazing for acne prone skin, also skin with scarring and hyper pigmentation. It covers so well, I just wish I came in a bit more of neutral undertones. But it can even cover tattoos that's how amazing it is! 😊
Nataly O.
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Esta base corrector es buena, realmente tapa todas las imperfecciones. Es un poco pesada y te da un look un poco acartonado, no muy natural, pero cuando necesitas tapar algo lo usas igual. El precio es razonable y lo volvería a comprar.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the most sensitive acne prone skin which makes it so very challenging to find a foundation that does everything I want it to do WITHOUT breaking me out. This foundation is amazing! I have been using Vichy skincare off and on for a few years now and only a week ago tried the foundation, and I'm SO glad I did! It is a very pigmented liquid foundation that dries to a powder finish and a little goes a long way. It gives full coverage with one thin layer, it stays put and doesn't break down, it evens out skin tone and camouflages all my hyper pigmentation and acne scars, it doesn't accentuate dry spots, it dries more on the matte side but still looks natural. I'm in love :)