BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #42 in Foundation Sticks

For moderate to severe skin imperfections.  Total coverage for up to 12 hours. No mask effect. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. . see more...

• "I needed a really good cover stick so I looked into this." in 1 review
  • "Really pigmented, it covers really well but i prefered the cream version they did before, because it's staying power was better." in 1 review
  • "It is good but only if you have very good skin." in 1 review
  • "The only problem was it did get blotchy if not applies right but i just used and beauty blender with it and it was perfect." in 1 review
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick Foundation is good but looks little heavy and oily on my and i have dry skin. I don't know why it doesn't worked for me but may be it works for you. It is pricey though and that is way i will not buy it again.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Megan S.
Fayetteville, OH
I got this product because i have dark/ light spots on my face. It did wonders for me i really liked it. The only problem was it did get blotchy if not applies right but i just used and beauty blender with it and it was perfect. I recommend it.
Alison M.
Omagh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hides everything it hides tattos so don't you think it would definitely hide red spotty cheeks ooo yes! It blends like a dream and is just so great you will never use anything after trying this out trust me!
Alexandra K.
This is great for those dark circles under yours eyes and blemishes. I love this product and I recommend it to everyone
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love this formula for my uneven completion. Applies smoothly and lasts all day!
Kellie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to apply, however I did feel that it kind of dragged across my skin. It does look very natural on as though I didn't have any make up on at all. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Ester B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is medium to full coverage.
It last me for a crazy amount of time.
(3+years) I actually use it as a concealer because it is so full coverage to me. I really Recommend purchasing it.
Obsessed
The best contour product out there. A little goes a long way and you can really blend it well with the use of a sponge. The coverage is also very good with minimal appearance of a a heavy application. It's hard to beat.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed a really good cover stick so I looked into this. This product is made specifically for people with severe facial markings. It has high density pigments that are meant to cover a wide range of skin conditions such as vitiligo, angioma and port wine stains, acne and post-operative lesions, minor scars and tattoos. Paraben free and excellent camouflage for your face. I never want to try another cover stick ever again. I'm in love. The only down fall is the price, but if you want something high quality that works then this is what you need.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a foundation correcting stick for awhile now, I am curious about how well this product will cover my uneven skin and blemishes?
María M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No sabía que existía este corrector... Que tal es?
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it rub off skin easy ??because Foundation ever use did that
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
No sabía de la existencia de este corrector. Alguien me puede decir si precio y si es bueno? Gracias!
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Amo esta marca!! Alguien ha probado este producto? Qué tal es? Tiene buena cobertura?