BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #50 in Foundation Sticks

For moderate to severe skin imperfections.  Total coverage for up to 12 hours. No mask effect. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. . see more...

• "I needed a really good cover stick so I looked into this." in 1 review
  • "It is good but only if you have very good skin." in 1 review
  • "Really pigmented, it covers really well but i prefered the cream version they did before, because it's staying power was better." in 1 review
  • "The only problem was it did get blotchy if not applies right but i just used and beauty blender with it and it was perfect." in 1 review
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Gris H.
This stick Foundation is good but looks little heavy and oily on my and i have dry skin. I don't know why it doesn't worked for me but may be it works for you. It is pricey though and that is way i will not buy it again.
Megan S.
Fayetteville, OH
I got this product because i have dark/ light spots on my face. It did wonders for me i really liked it. The only problem was it did get blotchy if not applies right but i just used and beauty blender with it and it was perfect. I recommend it.
Alison M.
Omagh
This hides everything it hides tattos so don't you think it would definitely hide red spotty cheeks ooo yes! It blends like a dream and is just so great you will never use anything after trying this out trust me!
Alexandra K.
This is great for those dark circles under yours eyes and blemishes. I love this product and I recommend it to everyone
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
Love, love this formula for my uneven completion. Applies smoothly and lasts all day!
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Kellie M.
This product was easy to apply, however I did feel that it kind of dragged across my skin. It does look very natural on as though I didn't have any make up on at all. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Ester B.
This foundation is medium to full coverage.
It last me for a crazy amount of time.
(3+years) I actually use it as a concealer because it is so full coverage to me. I really Recommend purchasing it.
Greg
The best contour product out there. A little goes a long way and you can really blend it well with the use of a sponge. The coverage is also very good with minimal appearance of a a heavy application. It's hard to beat.
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Never had one of these where is the best place to buy it
María M.
Doral, FL
No sabía que existía este corrector... Que tal es?
Amanda S.
I have been looking for a foundation correcting stick for awhile now, I am curious about how well this product will cover my uneven skin and blemishes?
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
Does it rub off skin easy ??because Foundation ever use did that
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Amo esta marca!! Alguien ha probado este producto? Qué tal es? Tiene buena cobertura?