Vichy Laboratoires CelluDestock Intensive Treatment for Appearance of Cellulite

Effective on hips, thighs, buttocks New Pure Caffeine 5% + Lipocidine™ Visibly reduces appearance of cellulite 4 Weeks Allergy tested.  With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, Paraben Free. Tested under Dermatological Control for Safety. Some parts of the body seem almost programmed to stock fats . Vichy Innovation: A unique formula -- associated Pure Caffeine at the reinforced concentration of 5%* and Lipocidine™ - designed to minimize the appearance of caffeine. Proven Efficacy on Hips, Thighs, Buttocks: Immediately, skin is toned up. In 4 weeks, visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite. ; *Compared to previous Vichy products

Does anybody use this product? Does it really work? I bought it and have been using it for 2 day... after 4 weeks I’ll leave my review telling about my experience.
When will you stop using this product, will the symptoms reappear? Will I lose the effectiveness?
Mom of three and noticing some spots on thighs.. anyone try this to verify it works?
Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires CelluDestock Intensive Treatment for Appearance of Cellulite!
How would you rate this product?
I love this light weight gel cream! It’s gentle but the consistency can be quite odd. I like the smell but others may not. It does gum up the bottle cap so I don’t stand it up. I will continue to buy this and use it in conjunction with the Bum Bun cream for best results.
quebec, QC
I actually liked this product a lot. It as sort of a cooling sensation when you apply it wich is great. The smell is not so strong but it is overall a nice sent. I saw a difference when I used it for a while.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vichy Laboratoires CelluDestock Intensive Treatment for Appearance of Cellulite uploaded by Anne R.
I wanted this to work so badly, for a while I was convinced it did. I exfoliate in the shower then apply and rub in with my fascia blaster. I think the blaster and exfoliating help more
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried this gel while also working out. Didn't see any improvements. Skin could appear smoother but only when it was applied. Summertime feels sticky when wearing shorts. I don't know what to say really... I had better and cheaper options than this product...
florida
This cream did nothing for my cellulite. It was generally very sticky and the smell wasn’t the best. The green cream was smooth almost a liquid consistency. I give it two stars due to the moisturizing properties but it didn’t do what it claimed to for me.
Newark, NJ
I found this years ago. The cream is not watery, and the massage for application feels more like pampering. The price is up there compared to other drugstore products, and so are the results. This feels and works like a spa treatment.
Creignish, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was amazed !! So shocked when I saw the results of this cream. It helped to smooth out my lumpy thighs and give a better and smoother appearance. I was very sceptical but way proven wrong. I will buy again and recommend to my friends.
João Pessoa PB
I love all Vichy products, and this one is just amazing, the treatment actually works if you use it constantly, you begin to see a gradual and significant result! I used months ago, and i would love do it again, i really had a good expericence with this one!!
Chesapeake
This was recommended to me by a Spanish-speaking youtuber, I recommended it to her, along with a red one, from the same brand, I bought it but I do not desido yet, which of the two I liked the most, and with which tube nejor result, it is difficult haha
Baden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Compre este producto en una farmacia es un poco caro pero debo aceptar que al usarlo note como mi piel mejoraba la apariencia de piel de naranja se fue no necesitas usar mucho para ver resultados por lo que el producto rinde lo volvería a comprar sin duda