BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Broad Spectrum Protection ~ UVB+UVA Soft Sheer Sunscreen Lotion Multi Layer Protection from UV Rays & Free Radical Damage Suitable for Sensitive Skin Adults & Children For Face & Body Water & Perspiration Resistant Aminobenzoic Acid -Free Fragrance-Free Allergy-Tested Non-Greasy & Oil-Free Dermatologist Tested Unprotected exposure to the sun can lead to UV-induced skin damage.  UVB rays mainly cause burning while UVA rays can cause an alteration to the skin structure leading to wrinkles, loss of firmness and the appearance of age spots.  For protection against both UVB and UVA rays, it is important to use a sunscreen product that provides broad spectrum UVB+UVA protection.  Scientific research shows that the skin uses topically applied antioxidants to protect itself from harmful free radicals.  The antioxi see more...

• Someone recommended this product to me but I see you are ...3 Answers
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
The dermatological line of sun protection, against UVA and UVB rays, of fast absorption and easy application.
As the age arrives for everyone and of course, that for me too, I started that my skin had no longer the healthy glow (not that greasy thing) from before and it started to bother me. I came to the conclusion that I could no longer push with my belly and decided to make an appointment with the dermatologist. When she got there, she made a complete analysis, not only of my facial skin, but also of all my pints, scalp, etc. I loved the query! After all this, she indicated to me some treatments that I did the same day in the own clinic and some products to use in the day-day. One of the nominees was the Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50 sunscreen, it has two versions: colorless or colorless. I know both! Since I had to peel, I did a specific post peeling treatment for 1 week and sampled the products. So I tested the two versions. The main indication, which is the sun protection, I found a spectacle. The product really protects super well and I had no sun spots due to peeling + lack of sun protection. I also had no allergic reactions. The texture of it is very sweet, but it is not that hard to spread. I thought he did well! My skin did not get dry touch as the brand proposes, it was super shiny. I loved that protector! The smell does not bother me, Taking care of the skin is not always too much.
This sunscreen is really good. Worth the investment!I use with factor 50.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
The packaging is basic and plastic like most sunscreens. I quite like it!

The scent is smooth and delicious, like all Vichy products.

The sunscreen is excellent, SPF 50, has UVA protection. Very good for both beach and pool as for our day to day.

The application is easy, spreads super well and does not leave the face white.

It is a sunscreen suitable for mixed skin with oily skin with dry touch and oil control, but on my skin I found that the dry touch leaves to be desired, it is very light. Once applied you already see a certain brightness, especially in the T zone and throughout the day it gets more meladinho. So I do not indicate if you have very oily skin. I think it is more of an option for those with normal skin, maybe mixed if you do not mind the shine.

I chose this protector because my skin is very sensitive to my treatments and how dry it is not light on my face.

It transfers a little and you can see the fingers shining to the touch.

I also saw no difference in the pores.

The price is a bit salty, but within the average of facial sunscreens that are dermocosmetic.

Overall it is a good sunblock, but leaves a lot to be desired in terms of oiliness, dry touch and pores.
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Fantastic sunscreen! Absorbs really well, without leaving white residue, no sticky feeling. Protects from both UVA and UVB rays! I have very fair oily skin and this protected me through days of safari in Africa sitting in an open jeep right under direct equatorial sun and no sunburn! Caused me no break outs no allergic reactions. Worth every penny, comes in a very large tube it lasts long time.
Jody S.
I love, love, love this product. Having sensitive skin I always had problem with finding the right sunscreen lotion. Vichy provided the solution. Not only does it have high SPF, but the creamy texture that provides hydration along with protection. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.Did I mention I DEFINITELY LOVE this product??! #Contest #Influenster
Alexandra O.
Super Good! You have to protect your skin from the sun and uv rays. After certain age, you need to give importance to your skin, due to spots, wrinkles, freckles and overall skin damage. I liked Capital Soleil SPF 60 as it is a really light product and not oily. I really recommend it for daily use! its brilliant.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
I use the Vichy sunblock each and everyday. I
Have porcelain skin which does not respond positively to the sun. This sunblock is soft and moisturizing and does a wonderful
Job of protecting me from the harsh rays; it also does not cause acne. I will
Keep using this product until I
Am very
Old.
neeti g.
I live in india and it being a tropical country, SPF is kinda necessity. I've used a lot of sunscreens and physical SPF is what I look for in product. It does work for first couple of hours well but I do see a white cast and greasiness with it. Not my favourite but I can easily see a dry or normal skin person be absolutely impressed by it
Ana Clara M.
Satellite Beach
Silky and smooth touch, but keeps the skin always perfectly dry. This product is not the cheapest, but it is worth the investment. It has been one of my favorites for some time and I don't intend to stop recommending it.
Lucia R.
Richmond TX
Is not grease at all. It absorbs fast and hydrate and protect your skin pretty good  for a lot of hours. It's exactly what I wanted. So effective and it worth it what it cost. Pretty nice packaging
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Standard SPF, did was it was suppose to but nothing super impressive. It can sting if used too close to the eye area. Usually available at Walgreens so good drugstore price. It didn't make me want to get it again after I finished it.
Sharon M.
Toronto, ON
Someone recommended this product to me but I see you are all not thrilled with it. I'm looking for a day to day sunscreen, sensitive skin with a high spf value ... oh and non greasy or sticky ... anyone have any suggestions on a good sunscreen brand?