Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 50 Lightweight Foaming Lotion, 4.8 oz uploaded by Kholoud D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

The powerful protection of broad-spectrum sunscreen in the delicate feel of an air-mousse formula. Multi-layer protection from UVA UVB rays and free radical damage White Grape Polyphenols + Vitamin E for antioxidant protection For sensitive skin 2 Oil-free 3 Alcohol-free 4 Allergy-tested 5 Non comedogenic What does SPF mean? SPF, or Sun Protection Factor, is the degree of protection a sunscreen offer against UVB rays which cause sunburn. SUN ALERT Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. 1-877-37-VICHY see more...

Stacey G.
Excelente producto, cuida y protege sin irritar la piel, tiene una absorción rápida y no es grasosa cuidando la piel de los rayos del sol
Blanca P.
Huntersville
I loved this sunscreen because the skin absorb easily and is not greasy, would i buy. it has a great packaging!
Karen L.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice product. I've tested and I really like it. My skin gets Very protected with it. I have used many times
Amanda B.
Toronto, ON
I adore this sunscreen from Vichy. The foamy texture helps the product go on smooth and evenly. It's lightweight and doesn't make me shiny or greasy -- even when bathing in that hot beachy sun! Protect your skin this summer to keep it healthy and youthful guys! You'll thank yourself at 50!
Hiba Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is my crush for this summer, it really helps me to protect my skin from heat and sun , i actually suffer from a sensitive allergic skin in summer 🌞🌴🏄🎇 such of love for this product 👌👌
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Kholoud D.
| - The grass is always greener...on the SPF side! ;

The most important part of my skin care is sunscreen. Lately I have been loving Vichy Ideal Soleil invisible mist. I prefer spray on sunscreens because they are easier to use and blend 😍🌞💚. Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF50 Dry Oil 125ml SprayVichy Capital Ideal Soleil Autobronzant Self Tanner Lotion for Face and Body
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice! It works well and don't want to use an other sun lotion anymore! The application is easy, the quality is very good, the packaging is good to, and the price is correct for this quality and quantity of products. I love it and I will buy à gain for sure!
fifi l.
Skikda
A great one I have a really sensible skin I get really burned and black just going outside...I used a lot of products and there's no result but by using the vichy one I really got over all this problem in summer I go out and have fun without thinking about this problem
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covers my skin beautifully, feeling refreshed and hydrated, rather than oily or greasy. A good sunscreen that lasts for hours in the sunshine. I've only purchased this once although will definitely buy this product again!!