BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Luxurious Protective Oil Multi-Layer Protection from UVA/UVB Rays + Free Radical Damage. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. For Sensitive Skin. Allergy-Tested 1-877-37-VICHY. see more...

• How well does the SPF work? Is it worth the price? 1 Answers
Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 30 Sunscreen Oil
  • "Leaves your skin with a radiant glow without feeling or looking greasy. Great for everyday use or at the beach. I have really sensitive skin that usually SPF makes me break out but this stuff is THE BEST. " in 4 reviews
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
Katie R.
This product wasn't my fav. IU feel like this product made my skin very oily even though I normally have very dry skin. I have to say, it is a good sunscreen, but personally i'd rather buy a normal sunscreen for half the price that won't make my skin look as oily.
Brandy D.
Luxurious Protective Oil Multi-Layer Protection from UVA/UVB Rays + Free Radical Damage. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. is a good sunblock with the perfect spf. Expensive and not oil free.
Franciane S.
Really good product. It protects my skin and doesn't let it get dry. At the same time it doesn't let my skin too oily. I will definitely keep using it.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Vichy products are really good but they are a bit pricey. I also prefer water based products rather than oil because my skin is quite oily.
Christine P.
Coeburn, VA
Awesome product! I love it Its a very Cool Product... Lol Their making me say more things so Hi How ya doin?
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is really nice for giving a oily apparance. It works really well also. It can get pretty pricey.
Alishia N.
Just purchased this recently. Haven't used it enough to form a strong opinion but so far I think it's a good product and super easy to apply since it's in a spray bottle. I would buy it again because of how convenient it is to apply it.
Olena E.
New Jersey, East Hanover, 27 Merry Lane NP000079158
Oil acts as a protection instantly. I begin to use it in the spring, when the first rays of the sun are already starting to fry decently. With oil, I can be sure that I will not get a burn or at least an erythema.
In addition to the protective effect of oil perfectly softens the skin, helps to cope with the rough areas. I love.
Giulia C.
I used this oil for the first time this summer on holiday. The smell and the texture are great but in my opinion it didn't protect my skin very well. I bought this product in a local story in my city.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How well does the SPF work? Is it worth the price?