Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 30 uploaded by Jo K.Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 30 uploaded by Viola C.Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 30 uploaded by Rosa Lucía R.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Broad Spectrum Protection ~ UVB+UVA Soft Sheer Sunscreen Lotion Multi Layer Protection from UV Rays & Free Radical Damage Suitable for Sensitive Skin For Face & Body Water & Perspiration Resistant Amonobenzoic Acid -Free Fragrance-Free Allergy-Tested Non-Greasy & Oil-Free Dermatologist Tested Unprotected exposure to the sun can lead to UV-induced skin damage.  UVB rays mainly cause burning while UVA rays can cause an alteration to the skin structure leading to wrinkles, loss of firmness and the appearance of age spots.  For protection against both  UVB and UVA rays, it is important to use a sunscreen product that provides broad spectrum UVB+UVA protection.  Scientific research shows that the skin uses topically applied antioxidants to protect itself from harmful free radicals.  The antioxidants help neutralize ha see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 30
  • "This  cream saving my life whole summer!!! İts very sensitive and light only one thing is annoying , its smeel to much parfume." in 4 reviews
Eneida A.
Lakeland, FL
This product is good, I have a sensitive skin and with the product I do very well, I also love that diferently to other protectors don't live the skin to much grassy, i absolutily recommended! it's good for all types of skin
Rosa Lucía R.
Cordova, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen of all times! I have oily skin and stays dry and dull all day. Besides the smell is divine, it has a very smooth texture and is very easy to apply! So far I would not change it for any other! I would like to test the SPF 50!
Ana Paula S.
This is a very high quality sunscreen! It prorects my skin without leaving a white residue or smell. It is not oily at all, and it is easy to apply. The bottle also lasts for a long time. Definetly recommend it!
Olga C.
I take care of my skyn everyday and a sunscreen its a part of my daily routine! This one is a good option, non greasy, it spread easy, and really effective.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I used this on vacation it was great on my face and shoulder it didn't leave my face oily and my shoulda didn't blister . But needs a better smell
Mi B.
Springfield, VA
Love it! It hydrates while protects my skin. I always recommend it to my friends because I know they will like it as much as I do.
rosseanny b.
Medley, FL
A basic and favorite this sunscreen does not look greasy face, my opinion on is very good...................................
Williana C.
Florida FL
Good product only facet plus coverage Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream 50 Ml Good presentation rich fragrance
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Very good its not greasy and easy to apply. They don’t sell it everywhere so its hard to find it. Walgreens has it.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es uno de mis protectores solares favoritos. De verdad que deja el rostro muy bien, no graso. Lo recomiendo.
Teri  C.