BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Fortifying & Soothing 24 Hr Hydrating Care With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Rich in Rare Minerals Rich cream Formulated for sensitive skin Allergy tested When skin becomes dehydrated, it becomes more vulnerable.  It can feel more sensitive.  Vichy Thermal Spa Water draws its rare combination of minerals from the very heart of rock.  Its soothing and fortifying benefits are unique:  it helps strengthen the natural protective function of the skin and soothes sensations of discomfort. Unique Innovation:  24Hr Micro-Diffusion For the 1st time, Vichy Thermal Spa Water and intense hydrating Activ Hyaluronine™ are encapsulated to improve their diffusion on the surface of the Epidermis.  The skin feels replenished with water, as if hydrated by misting microsprays. Results up to 24 hours: Intensely hydrated with moisture, skin feels soothed.

• "If you have dry skin it will be a total game changer for you." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great with sensitive skin, and is fairly hypoallergenic." in 1 review
  • "It smells great first of all." in 1 review
  • "It is light weight and very moisturizing especially during the dry winter months.." in 1 review
  • "I have super dry skin and this stuff works wonders!" in 1 review
jordan r.
Mahopac, NY
This cream is amazing! The winter months my skin is super dry! I put this on every night before I go to sleep and I let it soak into my skin, in the morning I have such a dewy glow to my skin! All the dry patches are gone! I have been using it for 2 weeks and within 5 days I saw results! My nose always get dry and it’s the softest it’s been in months! It’s a very rich smooth cream and s little think so it take a minute to rub into the skin but feel great! Even with it being thick it’s not too heavy and i don’t feel like it’s sitting on top of my skin it soaks in really well. I notice too that my makeup application apply really well with this cream also it holds onto my skin better if I use this before a primer.
Jillian E.
LOVE this skin cream! I️ purchased it while vacationing in Spain and haven’t looked back. It’s a great every day cream and does a fabulous job fighting off Winter dryness (even in Chicago, if you can believe it). It is lightly scented but the smell is quite nice. It goes on smoothly – I️ actually feel like it rubs all the way in unlike other creams I’ve used in the past that seem to just sit on top of your skin – and didn’t make me break out at all. Two thumbs up!
Gabriela A.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal is a
cream specially made for women suffering from sensitive skin, this
combines the power of thermal water with minerals beneficial to the
skin, is perfect for mixed skin, as for its duration promises a
hydration of 48 hours, But I recommend placing it
every night so that you get more representative results, how to apply it
?, very easy, just sprinkle it on your face and perform small massages
to be adsorbed correctly! Something I did not like? Well
I must say I do not like the aroma, I am very delicate with the creams
and this smell has displeased me, although I seem to be the only person
who thinks this!I recommend it especially for
women who suffer from dry skin, since it is made specifically to attack
this problem, do not apply it if you are very fat skin as it can be
counterproductive!
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
This night facial cream is one of the best I used, they are silky and absorbed so fast a wonder.
This little boat is a surprise box. Is formulated mainly for people with sensitive skin. I in particular I am oily skin and it is not the most recommended for me but nevertheless I like how it leaves and it makes my skin feel.
I apply it specifically every night giving gentle massages and carrying it up to the neck area. Has a very tolerable aroma unlike other creams that usually have very strong fragrances.
It should be mentioned that the product yields a lot with a few points of cream is enough, the quantity of product is also very generous. Mia is already running out and I really hope to find it again
Kelly L.
This is the best for dry skin. A little on the pricy side but available at the drug store and lasts a long time. Doesn't clog pores and keeps dry skin hydrated. Highly recommend it!
ANA U.
I using this cream every night. It is a soft cream to the touch, it has a very soft smell that is hardly perceived. I just need a small amount to moisturize my face and my neck. I use it as the last step in my skin care routine. I love the lovely hydration sensation it leaves on my skin. Recommed? Yes!!
Luz G.
Chicopee, MA
This product made me break out. I don't have acne prone skin at all and it broke me out all over. I don't know why. It smells very good and the product itself didn't feel as thick as others I've tried so I was really hoping it worked and it didn't. Nice fresh scent and the packaging is stunning. A bit on the pricier side but unfortunately i tried it a second time after my skin clear and it did exactly the same thing. If you have sensitive skin I would shy away from this.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
This is my go to summer moisturizer. It's light but effective, and penetrates well. I'm not greasy after using it and my skin feels plump and ready for the day after using it. All around this is a great moisturizer esp. during the summer months - Zero face slick in the hot, humid weather. The only drawback to me is the actual component - I don't want to stick my fingers in a jar, but I remedied this by using a clean q tip for each application.
Bethany W.
I have really dry skin, so if something is too heavy for me- there's a problem. It's not even a "oops, too much lotion on my skin" feeling. It's a "jee-bus! Is there olive oil in this?" feeling. Even if you use the smallest amount, you're going to feel like that. I left it on one night to see if my skin would finally take it in. 4 hours after I put it on, my face just felt tacky instead of greasy.
BY FAR THE BEST MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN EVEEEEEEER. It is a little pricey for drugstore but its one of the best ones out there for us dry and dull skin girls. It has a clean scent that makes you feel all cozy every time. It makes my skin really glowy and it does wonders as a primer cause it can get quit sticky, but it's definitely not an inconvenience when using it at night.
Alicia F.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this worth the hype/cost? I have extremely dry skin.
VANESA M.
LORCA, MURCIA
Tengo la piel mixta y deshidratada, he escuchado hablar muy bien de esta crema de vichy, alguien me puede decir si la ha probado y que tal le ha ido? gracias
Debjani G.
Can anyone tell me if this is good for dry sensitive skins duting tropical summers?
Adrienne
Loveland, OH
Would this product me ok for my 13 year old to use. She, like any teenager, sometimes has a problem with acne.
Luana G.
Arlington, VA
Is that a good cream for a 24yo skin?