Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin

Micro-Diffusion of Vichy Thermal Spa Water Enriched with a Rare Combination of Minerals Hyopoallergenic Effectiveness tested under dermatological control Allergy tested Tested on sensitive skin When skin becomes dehydrated, its protective barrier is weaker.  The skin is more vulnerable. Aqualia Thermal Fortifying & Soothing 24Hr Hydrating Care Unique Innovation: 24Hr micro-diffusion. For the 1st time, Vichy Thermal Spa Water and intense hydrating Activ Hyaluronine™ are encapsulated to improve their diffusion on the Epidermis.  The skin feel replenished with water as if hydrated by misting micro-sprays. Fortifying and soothing properties of Vichy Thermal Spa Water: Vichy Thermal Spa Water draws its rare combination of minerals from the very heart of volcanic rocks.  The unique benefits of Vichy Thermal Spa Water, exceptionally rich in minera

sorry the product im using is the vichy aqualia thermal light cream and after 2 days noticed that I got 2 pimples. is this normal meaning my skin is getting used to it? I'm tired of breaking out with pimples. I was using avene for acne and when I went to the pharmacy to speak to the cosmetician, she told me that I should stop the acne products and try vichy. Did anyone experience this.
helloI have very sensitive skin and the cosmetician recommended that i try vichy. it is 2 day now and i noticed a few pimples, not sure why when i have read that it does not cause pimples. what should i do? is this normal?
Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Johnstown , NY
I loved using Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin. I really liked the sap water enriched factor. Dermatological control allergy is a great benefit. This was the first time I tried Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin and was very pleased with my results.
This has been a fantastic product. I love Vichy- I was initially introduced by a friend to this line of products - and I have been a loyal customer ever since. I have sensitive skin and it is difficult to find products that work as great as this does and are made for people with sensitivities. A little more pricey, but I would recommend trying. I am yet to be disappointed with ANY Vichy products.
This cream works really well for my dry skin. I have tried many, many products over the years. This cream feels light, absorbs well and leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. The scent is clean, not too strong. I would definitely recommend to others!
East Hanover, NJ
One of the few creams that I actually repurchased multiple times. It is very gentle, yet does moisturize the skin very well, completely enough for my combo\dry in the winter skin. The skin is left soft, moisturized and fresh, definitely recommend.
This product is very gentle on sensitive skin, like mine. I also have acne prone skin but this light cream formula helped moisturize my skin, without triggering any break out. The product is effective and I would totally buy the product again.
Falls Church, VA
This product is in my best indications prdutos to revitalize the skin. I just love thermal cream... It helps to prevent stains after exposure to strong sunlight, whenever my face burns I use and it works! Indian for all! You can find in pharmacies.
Navarre
I Love this product. It's very moisturizing and refreshing! I use it at night, it has a very light smell, so it's not overwhelming like other products!
Ctr Moriches, NY
This is a nice light cream for sensitive skin. The smell is not my favorite but it did not make me break out so that is a plus.
Ottawa, ON
Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Echo F.
I got the opportunity to try this out over a few days and I really liked it! The scent is much less overpowering compared to the Aqualia Thermal Light Cream (the one that is not formulated for sensitive skin) and I really liked applying this at night. Offers the perfect amount of hydration without feeling sticky.
I have quite sensitive skin, that is easily irritated and disturbed by creams that are too harsh, and I found that this cream definitely was very gentle on my skin. It's very light, and does not make your skin feel sticky or heavy. Would buy again!