Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Stevie P.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Micro-Diffusion of Vichy Thermal Spa Water Enriched with a Rare Combination of Minerals Hyopoallergenic Effectiveness tested under dermatological control Allergy tested Tested on sensitive skin When skin becomes dehydrated, its protective barrier is weaker.  The skin is more vulnerable. Aqualia Thermal Fortifying & Soothing 24Hr Hydrating Care Unique Innovation: 24Hr micro-diffusion. For the 1st time, Vichy Thermal Spa Water and intense hydrating Activ Hyaluronine™ are encapsulated to improve their diffusion on the Epidermis.  The skin feel replenished with water as if hydrated by misting micro-sprays. Fortifying and soothing properties of Vichy Thermal Spa Water: Vichy Thermal Spa Water draws its rare combination of minerals from the very heart of volcanic rocks.  The unique benefits of Vichy Thermal Spa Water, exceptionally rich in minera see more...

ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
I loved using Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin. I really liked the sap water enriched factor. Dermatological control allergy is a great benefit. This was the first time I tried Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Formulated for Sensitive Skin and was very pleased with my results.
Alex M.
This has been a fantastic product. I love Vichy- I was initially introduced by a friend to this line of products - and I have been a loyal customer ever since. I have sensitive skin and it is difficult to find products that work as great as this does and are made for people with sensitivities. A little more pricey, but I would recommend trying. I am yet to be disappointed with ANY Vichy products.
Lindsey F.
This cream works really well for my dry skin. I have tried many, many products over the years. This cream feels light, absorbs well and leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. The scent is clean, not too strong. I would definitely recommend to others!
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
One of the few creams that I actually repurchased multiple times. It is very gentle, yet does moisturize the skin very well, completely enough for my combo\dry in the winter skin. The skin is left soft, moisturized and fresh, definitely recommend.
Kayla M.
This product is very gentle on sensitive skin, like mine. I also have acne prone skin but this light cream formula helped moisturize my skin, without triggering any break out. The product is effective and I would totally buy the product again.
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
This product is in my best indications prdutos to revitalize the skin. I just love thermal cream... It helps to prevent stains after exposure to strong sunlight, whenever my face burns I use and it works! Indian for all! You can find in pharmacies.
Aly S.
Navarre
I Love this product. It's very moisturizing and refreshing! I use it at night, it has a very light smell, so it's not overwhelming like other products!
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This is a nice light cream for sensitive skin. The smell is not my favorite but it did not make me break out so that is a plus.
Christine N.
Mississauga, ON
As someone who is super picky about what I put on my face I really fell in love with the Vichy Aqualia thermal extra sensitive facial moisturizer. It was worth every penny I paid and After one use (with the serum) i felt a drastic change. My skin was moisturized for 48 hours without needing to reapply constantly. I also have dry/ combination skin and my face felt super hydrated, my skin was also glowing. I 100% recommend this to everyone who needs a great facial moisturizer.
Sab R.
I like this product because it maked my skin glowy yet it's very suitable for sensitive skin because it never caused me red spots or any kind of rash not like some other cream I used before so basically for me this product is the best I get it from Switzerland my uncle bought it for me