BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #58 in Face Serums

Innovation Concentrated Formula 48-hr Lasting Hydration 5 Skin Looks Plumped 6 Dehydration Lines Look Smoothed 7 Fresh Radiant Complexion Sensitive Skin Allergy Tested Vichy Thermal Spa Water Paraben Free Throughout the day, some areas of your facial skin lose more water than others. This imbalance causes dehydration lines to appear, the complexion to look duller, and the skin to look less plump. Innovation: Our most powerful Aqualia Thermal Serum dynamically rehydrates dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48-hr lasting hydration. Efficacy: For the 1st time, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is combined with sugars, in an energizing formula that evenly distributes hydration to all areas of the face for a fresher and more radiant looking complexion. Skin looks plumped with moisture. Sensitive Skin: Allergy-tested.

Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
The company mailed a sample to me of this to try. I did like the lightness of the product. It goes on really smooth and doesn’t really have a smell that I could tell. I added moisturizer and my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at how well my skin looked right away. Packaging is very classy.
Donna G.
Thank you Duane Reade for making this accessible to me! Lasted me 8 whole months. A little on the up side with pricing. But it’s worth every penny you have to spend on it. It truly does hydrate. And if you have winter dry skin... well even more reason not to hesitate purchasing it.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Love this serum!!! Compares to high end serums! I use twice a day. Non greasy, lightweight, absorbed quickly into my skin. Refreshing scent. Left my skin feeling hydrated and supple!!!!
Annie F.
#amazonfashion sent me these awesome beauty products by @vichyusa to try and I can't tell you just how much I love the Vichy Idéalia beauty serum in particular. While it wasn't marketed to help with Keratosis Pillaris (red bumps on arms) after only 3 days of using this on my arms, my skin is softer and smoother than I've ever seen it!
Melanie S.
Houston
I LOVE this product! It goes on very smooth. It isn’t heavy or sticky at all. I got this as a sampled and I immediately bought a bottle because of how amazing it made my skin feel! I noticed a difference in less than a week! Even feels good on your hands if they are feeling a little dry.
Naz P.
I will give this products 10 stars if I could. It’s awesome! I tried a sample for a few days and I absolutely love it. It doesn’t leave my t-zone oily which is what usually happens with most moisturizers. I’d pick this up for sure.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is not ideal for my skin needs. It did not fit my oily skin prone to breakouts and dark spots. I will skip it next time around, and it is not affordable. It was good for moisture but left much to be desired.
Kim D.
I LOVE this! I have been using this in my skincare regime for a month now. I have ordered it again. For me, skincare and price have no boundaries. My face feels great after using. I have a sheen and glow to my skin.
Amanda K.
Billerica
Nice and moisturizing!  I really like the scent of this even though I'm usually really sensitive to fragrances.  I have sensitive skin that's prone to dryness and although this gave my moisturizer a boost, I wouldn't be able to use it alone without getting dry.  I also really love the packaging...nice solid glass bottle with a sturdy pump.  Reminds me of much more expensive products.
Diana C.
pasadena
So far so good I like it it goes on very smooth and it’s very milky I love the smell of it I bought mines at target it was very well packaged as far as expectations go it’s good so far I like it very good
Mária S.
Hi! I'm looking to try this serum but can be really expensive and I'm afraid that is not for my skin type! So i tend to have some pimples in my chin area and at the same time my skin is really sensitive and needs some hydration. Is this a good product for me? thanks ;)
Anj Z.
Does this cause pimples to combination skin?
Rachael F.
Any opinions on Vichy products?! Specifically the one listed below, but all others definitely welcome and appreciated!! Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum
Jennifer S.
Caguas, PR
So I was wondering if you guys feel that this does anything for your skin, as far as hydration, plumpness, brightness? Or does it just moisturize ?
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I wanted to try this for quite some time. What's the consistency? Thicker or thin? I personally like thinner serums because they go into skin more, smaller molecules.