Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum

Innovation Concentrated Formula 48-hr Lasting Hydration 5 Skin Looks Plumped 6 Dehydration Lines Look Smoothed 7 Fresh Radiant Complexion Sensitive Skin Allergy Tested Vichy Thermal Spa Water Paraben Free Throughout the day, some areas of your facial skin lose more water than others. This imbalance causes dehydration lines to appear, the complexion to look duller, and the skin to look less plump. Innovation: Our most powerful Aqualia Thermal Serum dynamically rehydrates dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48-hr lasting hydration. Efficacy: For the 1st time, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is combined with sugars, in an energizing formula that evenly distributes hydration to all areas of the face for a fresher and more radiant looking complexion. Skin looks plumped with moisture. Sensitive Skin: Allergy-tested.

Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum!
Grove, OK
I got to try this product I really liked the smell of it and the feel of it on my skin and just think so deeply into my pores it just glide it over my skin so soft like my skin is felt so smooth like after getting a facial so gentle it's pricey but I feel like it is worth it
Winston Salem, NC
Keeps my skin moisturized and looking young. I use this day and night to help keep my skin smooth and soft. I love how the bottle is shaped and is easy to dispense and apply. This product is great for all skin types.
Santa Maria , CA
Great product, a little pricey. Helps your face get rid of impurities or imperfections. The serum makes it not so dry which is nice. Makes your face feel hydrated but not too hydrated. I’d say it’s worth a try!
Ruskin, FL
I love this stuff. I had tried Neutrogena before, but was unhappy with the results. I started using it about 3 months ago and I rotate this with heavier night cream and have seen great results so far.
Maurice, LA
I used this under my primer once and loved it. It moisturized my skin, my makeup looked great and I was pleased. I only wore for about 3 hours before removing though. The next few times I wore it, I wore my makeup a little longer and was no longer pleased. It made my face really oily, more so than anything I've ever tried before. I tried it without makeup, this under moisturizer and it was still bad. I tried this alone and it made me feel more dry than when I used nothing. I'm not sure what the point of this would be for me to use except to waste money.
Rhinelander, WI
Vichy makes wonderful serums. Seriously one of my holy grail product for skin. Very gentle and this stuff is effectice. Love results I see from their products. Never dissapointed me.
Merced, CA
I think this is a really good hydraulic product because it made my skin so fresh and smooth all day I really think it so good meet all expectations here I recommend for sure
Es un serum increíble , se absorbe muy rápido en el rostro y deja la piel hidratada por mucho tiempo, ideal para usarlo de día y de noche, además el aplicador es perfecto
Katy, TX
Omg this serum is amazing . It’s never failed to hydrate my skin love it!!!!!!! I’ve used up the whole bottle and it was so great definitely buying it again
Greenville
Beautiful product! Makes my dry skin feel like its plump and hydrated. I apply after I tone and right before I apply my moisturizer. It sinks in fast and does not leave a tacky and sticky layer on the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum it's good for dry skin ? Follow x follow everybody 😍
Lisa F. • 4 months ago
Yes it’s great for dry skin. I actually used this serum last night. I do at home chemical peels and use other products that resurface my skin. After I like to use hydrating products to add moisture into my skin. It also plumps up your skin and makes your skin look fresh and radiant.
10 months ago
Tamar K. • 2 months ago
Vichy is way better. I have been using vichy for ages, I just got uriage today and firstly i have suffered and used a lot of water to remove makeup, second, it didnt work well with my skin. And the solution was supposed to be for my type of skin
Leesburg , VA
a year ago
Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer I want to know what this product have, what is his make for the skin?