Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal 24 Hr Hydrating Fortifying Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Mineral-Rich Vichy Thermal Spa Water Sunscreen SPF 30 UVA/UVB Protection Oil Free Formula Formula for Sensitive Skin Allergy Tested When skin becomes dehydrated, its protective barrier is weakened.  The skin is more vulnerable. Innovation:  For the 1st time at Vichy, an ultra-refreshing moisturizer associating a 24hr continuous micro-diffusion of Vichy Thermal Spa Water with broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Vichy Thermal Spa Water:   effectiveness clinically tested A water exceptionally rich in rare minerals to fortify and sooth the skin:  anti-oxidant properties to fight against free radicals caused by external aggressions. it helps strengthen the natural protective function of the skin and soothe sensations of discomfort, even on the most sensitive skin. UVA/UVB Protection Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 broad spectrum sunsc see more...

• Is this a full size product??1 Answers
  • Is this a greasy? How heavy is it? I hope it's really 24h...1 Answers
  • How did you like this product? I've used other lotions i...2 Answers
TheStylePro L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is a must have cream for anybody who is looking for oil free daily cream. Mid  texture, absorbs easily and makes the skin soft. The sun protection is build in and this is one less product on you face. It last for 4-5 months which is pretty good, you need just a small amount to cover your entire face. Great for people who have acne prone skin.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
I am in love with this product, it really keep my skin hydratated for the day and also have SPF 30 to protect my skin. Also have a great smell, get absorbed qickly and don't have oily felling on your skin or your hands.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
I received this product as a gift and I must say, my skin felt super hydrated. I have pretty normal skin that gets dry in the winter, so using this before makeup really makes a difference for my overall look. I have to say, though: the price is a bit much for me. Tony Moly makes an Aqua Moisturizer that works almost just as well for about 10 to 12 bucks (it doesn't have SPF though). Jury is out on whether I'll make the purchase myself.
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
Such an awesome product, does what it needs to do. ! Totally met my expectation, I use it everyday and it leaves my skin hydrated all day
Mariza M.
The vichy line is the best! All the drugstores and Ulta carry it. Even though it's comparable to all the high end brands
Is the best for refresh my face and keep clean during all long time since the firts application... Honestly i love it
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
Excellant! I can use it daily, it leaves my face fresh, it does not leave greasy sensation, I recommend it 100%
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
Love this company and love this sunscreen! It's hydrating and it's not greasy. The expense is worth it.
Kelly L.
Sun protection and a moisturizer! Yes ! Definitely met my expectations! Will be buying more
Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
I loved it! Keeps the skin soft and clean for a long time and it has sun protection too
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Jessica S.
Allenford
How did you like this product? I've used other lotions in this product brand but haven't yet tried this specific lotion. Does the spf work well?
Erica M.
Lafayette
Is this a greasy? How heavy is it? I hope it's really 24hr hydrating!!
Maria T.
Is this a full size product??
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
How good is this on oily skin? Does it feel refreshing or tacky after applying?