BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

"New Skin" Result Deoxidizing Fresh Treatment* Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% dose Immediate soothing With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Allergy Tested Paraben Free Within 21 days :  younger-looking skin, radiant tone Fresh Cosmetic Preparation to mix Preservative-free Vichy Innovation: Fresh Cosmetic Combination of 2 highly concentrated ingredients, to be mixed before 1st use: Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% Dose Immediate smoothing, within 21 days, skin appears younger, complexion regains its natural-looking glow.  Fine lines appear diminished. * Hydrating revitalizing care Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Distributed reserved to agreed Vichy suppliers see more...

Maura I.
curanilahue
el aroma es maravilloso, hidrata y a la vez el tono de piel me mejoro bastante, cumple con lo que promete, igual todo depende de el tipo de piel
djihane m.
tamenrasset
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super amazing guys .. This product evened out my skin tone and helped fade a small dark spot on my chin. I enjoy the produ
Annie S.
This works like a charm. I have mixed skin, its not oily or too dry. Its effective. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Valeria M.
Mariupol
My mom really loves this product! She said that it’s one of the best things she ever tried! Believe my mom, it’s really good!
Aline F.
valinhos
Beauty Junkie Expert
Produtos dessa marca são indispensáveis, úteis práticos e diretos aos resultados que prometem, não dispenso um produto desse.
Lex T.
TORONTO, ON
A fantastic serum that feels great when on. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. A must have for cold dry winters.
Cindi B.
Meridian Blvd Suite #QQ677
Beauty Junkie Expert

I don't live without this mask. Wonderful facial mask. Hydrates a lote. I just love it!
I just love wearing it
Ivana 🐴.
Belgrade
I felt like my skin was awake, fresh and rested so I like this product for that and I recommend it to everyone
fatima zahra i.
marrakech
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's perfect ;all the products of vishy are perfect ;i'm soo happy of the result and i wish use it another time
Helen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Produto muito bom.... da pra sentir a pele esticando o que ameniza bastante as rugas e linhas de expressão.