BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

"New Skin" Result Deoxidizing Fresh Treatment* Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% dose Immediate soothing With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Allergy Tested Paraben Free Within 21 days :  younger-looking skin, radiant tone Fresh Cosmetic Preparation to mix Preservative-free Vichy Innovation: Fresh Cosmetic Combination of 2 highly concentrated ingredients, to be mixed before 1st use: Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% Dose Immediate smoothing, within 21 days, skin appears younger, complexion regains its natural-looking glow.  Fine lines appear diminished. * Hydrating revitalizing care Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Distributed reserved to agreed Vichy suppliers see more...

Raven B.
Raven B.
Lakewood
Clara S.
Clara S.
Los Angeles
One of the most effective I have ever tried- as long as you are consistant and thorough with the application! whike it is not a technically a drugstore price, it is more affordable than other pricey products and perform just as well! I will definitely buy it again
Ana M.
Ana M.
Queens
i absolutely love this product! i tend to have really long days and by the time i get home im extremely tired and so is my skin. after a shower i use this Vicky Lab Antiox to rehydrate my face and i let it work over night. i definetly recomment it to anyone with sensitive combnation skin.
Sanjna M.
Sanjna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful antioxidant for the skin. Leaves it fresh, plump and looking so much younger! Totally meets expectation. Do not hesitate to buy it will give you a glowing complexion.
Ashlynn S.
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay, my friend and I used it once and we both had oily skin afterwards. I probably used it wrong tbh
PAULA F.
PAULA F.
Coconut Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this is product. He is perfect #makeuppaulafelipe #makeuplove #makeupartistic
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super amazing guys .. This product evened out my skin tone and helped fade a small dark spot on my chin. I enjoy the product in warmer months but when winter comes along this doesn't quite do it. I would still use it in the summer time and just switch to something else when my skin needs a little more love.
Tia N.
Tia N.
Lebanon
I love vichy produts because seriously i can find them at any pharmacy, the are effective , and have a nice result , for me they are a little bit pricey , they also have nice luxurious and attractive package . And yes of course I recommend it to people who haven't tried them yet .
vianey g.
vianey g.
san luis potosí
my skin is really soft, with a natural shine and looks super healthy and clean, the product is exceptional and the cost is quite good, I would certainly use it again, super recommended for any skin type without a doubt this is one of my favorite products
farah m.
farah m.
Rabat
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had only treid this product three or foor times but it a very plesant experience with this product it totally reach my expectations it's great for the skin at least it was good on mine it give a wonderfull results even tought it's  bit pricey but the product is worth every penny