BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

"New Skin" Result Deoxidizing Fresh Treatment* Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% dose Immediate soothing With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Allergy Tested Paraben Free Within 21 days :  younger-looking skin, radiant tone Fresh Cosmetic Preparation to mix Preservative-free Vichy Innovation: Fresh Cosmetic Combination of 2 highly concentrated ingredients, to be mixed before 1st use: Pure citrus polyphenol™ Pure Vitamin C at 10% Dose Immediate smoothing, within 21 days, skin appears younger, complexion regains its natural-looking glow.  Fine lines appear diminished. * Hydrating revitalizing care Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Distributed reserved to agreed Vichy suppliers see more...

Clara S.
Los Angeles
One of the most effective I have ever tried- as long as you are consistant and thorough with the application! whike it is not a technically a drugstore price, it is more affordable than other pricey products and perform just as well! I will definitely buy it again
Raven B.
Lakewood
This product evened out my skin tone and helped fade a small dark spot on my chin. I enjoy the product in warmer months but when winter comes along this doesn't quite do it. I would still use it in the summer time and just switch to something else when my skin needs a little more love.
Ana M.
Queens
i absolutely love this product! i tend to have really long days and by the time i get home im extremely tired and so is my skin. after a shower i use this Vicky Lab Antiox to rehydrate my face and i let it work over night. i definetly recomment it to anyone with sensitive combnation skin.
Sanjna M.
Culver City, CA
Wonderful antioxidant for the skin. Leaves it fresh, plump and looking so much younger! Totally meets expectation. Do not hesitate to buy it will give you a glowing complexion.
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
It was okay, my friend and I used it once and we both had oily skin afterwards. I probably used it wrong tbh
Fairouz A.
Algeirs
this is a nice product, i have tried it when a friend requested it, it did miracles to her, but i didn't get the exact same result , i still had some small stains in my face when i finished it , but i have to say that it helped alot , it has nice smell i love te packagind and i would defenitly buy it again
vianey g.
san luis potosí
my skin is really soft, with a natural shine and looks super healthy and clean, the product is exceptional and the cost is quite good, I would certainly use it again, super recommended for any skin type without a doubt this is one of my favorite products
Vintage F.
Diamantina, MG
It's excellent I can't deny, but it's a bit expensive for the size. I bought it last year on Sephora and if it's on sale I'll buy again.  Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia AntiOx
Soukaina F.
Amazing for nourishing the skin it keeps it moisturized and blocks pores I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it's rare to find a good product with a good price !! I love it
swetha j.
This product is one of the best product that I have ever found. It treats my skin and I have seen very good results on my dark spots. I would love if it worked for winter time. Nevertheless, it is a great product.