BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin

Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin

Does this product contain SPF of any sort? I tried didn’t really understand if it did from the ingredients ❤️
Start your review of Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa W.
Johnson City, TN
Vichy makes amazing skin products, this one is one of my top favorites. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and soft. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my skin feels amazing! It’s a little pricier but it’s definitely worth the money.
Chris D.
West Palm Beach, FL
This products smells amazing as you apply it but not overwhelming at all. Feels luxurious, I love this product because it makes me want to use it every day even when I am feeling lazy. Hydrated my skin and leaves a fresh face that feels comfortable. My skin is only dry in the winter months so I rotate this product in my routine. You will see a glow after using this!
nutsa G.
newark, DE
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin uploaded by nutsa G.
My morning starts with Vichy all the products are very very cool.It is my discovery and I recommend you try it
eti F.
New Castle, DE
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin uploaded by eti F.
This is my favourite cream. Love the texture of this moisturizer and the smell. I recommend it❣
Sara D.
Shawinigan, QC
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin uploaded by Sara D.
La gamme #idealia de #vichylaboratoires convient au premier signe de l'age puisqu'elle contient des #antioxydants. J'ai pris celle pour peau #sèche. Cette crème de jour lisse les #ridules, affine les #pores et rend la peau éclatante! La texture n'est pas collante et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Elle contient de l'extrait de thé noir et des extraits de bleuets! Je l'aime d'amour! #dryskin #skincare #cream #daycream #vichy
Salome B.
New Castle, De
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin uploaded by Salome B.
It’s the second cream I love so much. Moistuzises the skin very well. Pores look refined and lines look smoother. So, I can recommend it 🌸
tamar K.
New Castle, DE
If you have normal skin like myself this cream is perfect. It has a gel/cream feel to it, spreads easily and absorbs like a dream. It is lightly scented. To me the scent is black tea and fruit. If you like unscented products this will not be for you. I decided to try this cream not only because Vichy is my main go to brand but I'm also a mother to three small kids ranging from four and under. I don't get much sleep at all. In my opinion this cream did everything it promised. My skin was left looking and feeling smooth. I was left with nice glowing even tone skin. I don't have large pores so I can't say if it refines large pores or not. I also don't have wrinkles other than my slight number elevens between my eyes on my forehead from squinting but I didn't see much of a difference there. I guess for 40 years old I am doing pretty good since everyone guesses me to be anywhere between 28-30.
Nadia M.
New Castle, DE
Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Day Cream 50ml - Dry Skin uploaded by Nadia M.
Vichy idealia day cream is my favorite, when I use it my skin so soft and I feel so comfortable. It seems to me that this cream improves the color of face. I recomend
Anastasiia Y.
East Hanover, NJ
I have 2 creams from Vichy - idealia for comb skin and aqualia termal. I have comb to oil skin type and i like first cream, its not a gel formula, more like light cream. I use it in the mid season time, for summer idealia little heavy for me. This product has non comedogenic ingredient list, nice scent ( light sweet like red berries). It will be perfect for normal to combination skin type. But i love it to.
Fran G.
Refrescante, iluminadora te ayuda con los signos de cansancio contiene cafeina, textura ligera ideal complementar con contorno de ojos de la misma linea.