Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep Recovery Night Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Claudette M.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Discover the restorative power of a good night's sleep on the skin. Vichy's advanced night moisturizer is formulated with Pure Caffeine to improve microcirculation and counteract signs of fatigue. Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and replump skin. With Micro-exfoliating LHA to stimulate renewal and reduce the appearance of surface pigmentation. Contains Vitamin B3 + Apricot Kernel Oil to help fight pigmentation and reinforce skin's natural protective barrier. Paraben free. Fresh balm-in-gel texture envelops and deeply nourishes skin without heaviness. Allergy-tested, Formulated for sensitive skin, Tested under dermatological control. Based on a self-assessment research of 51 women after 7 days of use: 84% agreed that skin felt more supple, 78% agreed that dullness was reduced, 75% agreed that complexion looked fresh, 71% agreed features appeared more rested. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • ISONONYL ISONONANOATE • POLYSORBATE 20 • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHICONE • PROPANEDIOL • ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • BHT • C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN • CI 17200 / RED 33 • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • TRIETHANOLAMINE • CAFFEINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • LAURETH-7 • HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE • XANTHAN GUM • POLYACRYLAMIDE • ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE see more...

Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep Recovery Night Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid
  • "I love this night cream so much! It's really hydrating, but the texture is not too thick. Is like inbetween a cream and a gel! It really moisturize my combination skin and help in reducing my texture. My skin also appear more luminous. Plus, it smells fresh and amazing! Will purchase again." in 7 reviews
  • "I use a lot of Vichy creams and it is more than a great occasion for sensitive humans and their results are enormous I would try again Vichy products and work her reviews on YouTube, Instacram, Twitter and Facebook." in 5 reviews
  • "So good!! Makes my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated would defo recommend to those who have dehydrated or combination skin" in 3 reviews
Laurel Nicole N.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a mom of a three year old, I work full time, and go to school. I stay up late after my daughter goes to bed to finish school work, then wake up early to go to work. I needed this in my life. I apply after my face routine at night and sleep with this on. When I wake up the next morning my skin looks refreshed and awake. The product isn't greasy or thick so it doesn't feel horrible to sleep with it on and it doesn't leave residue on my pillow so I don't have to worry about it ruining my sheets. I love this product and recommend it to anyone who wants to wake up looking like they've gotten all their beauty sleep.
Jacqueline G.
Wichita, KS
Love what it's doing for my skin. Complexion looks a lot healthier with a glow. What I don't like is I wake up looking like a greasy ball. Which is fine all I have to do my morning routine either way.
Mária K.
Canton, MI
This is a nice cream, and it definitely gives you the results they claim. Unfortunately, it is scented, so I would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I use this together with the serum, and they do not break me out. I would recommend it to anyone who wants more radiant skin.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
The odor is okay, and it feels good on the skin. Replaces the vitamin in need and also has the acid that helps with some stain that I have because of breakouts, and also helps to avoid my skin to get oily
Shubhra S.
785 Laurel Walk Apt A, Goleta,CA
Loved the fresh Rose smell and the hydration.Vichy never disappoints with their moisturizers.The price can be steep but I got this at Ulta on clearance, best purchase ever
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff! Slather it on before bed and glow in the morning! It exceeded my expectations and it's super affordable. I purchased this at target in philly for about 30 bucks. You don't need much and it last for quite sometime. Especially if u alternate between different creams and serums and night.
Lauren R.
I used this product two times and couldn’t bear to try it anymore times. The first time I used it it was really good on my skin and made it glowy but the second night I woke up with small bumps all over my forehead they wouldn’t go away. I’m pretty sure it’s because the product was so thick it clogged my pores and dead skins cells and stuff got trapped underneath my skin. But if you have good skin and don’t get acne I would recommend it
Emaleigh G.
Gobles, MI
Very hydrating and light weight! Smells nice too. Woke up and my face felt really soft and hydrated. Wish they could have included a spatula to get product out but overall I liked it. Would recommend to someone with drier skin! Love it in the winter for myself!
Sonia G.
Clarksburg
A night cream to die for. It's light and very moisturizing. Not at all sticky. I am a person who cant sleep with something applied on my face. This doesn't feel like i have applied something on my skin and still takes care of my skin when i am sleeping.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
This is an excellent face cream that made my skin feel amazing! It smells wonderful, leaves skin hydrated and soft, and really improved the overall appearance and texture of my skin. Excellent product that would probably work well with any skin type!

Amazon