Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Annie F.Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Tina B.Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Inshirah K.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy's first anti aging face serum to combat behavioral skin aging with results after just 8 days. Behavioral molecule association, LR2412 + LHA. Inspired by the skin's natural rejuvenation process, LR2412 accelerates skin's repair and boosts its resistance to external aggressors. Micro-exfoliating LHA helps to stimulate renewal and reduce the appearance of surface pigmentation. Paraben free. Lightweight, hydrating texture melts easily into skin. Golden and pink micro-pearls instantly illuminate skin. Allergy-tested. Formulated for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Based on a clinical study on a group of extremists - smokers, urban dwellers, high-stress individuals, and those with poor diets: 83.9% agreed that skin felt softer, 82.2% agreed that skin texture felt smoother, 83.9% agreed that skin felt softer, 80.4% agreed overall skin quality was improved, 1 out of 2 women felt comfortable going out with less makeup or no makeup at all. Ingredients: QUA/WATER • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE • OCTYLDODECANOL • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE • DIMETHICONE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE • CI 17200 • CI 15985 • CI 77891 • MICA • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SILICA • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • POLOXAMER 338 • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • POLYSILICONE-11 • PARFUM see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fran C.
Rmv, CA
This is great to use during the day before applying the base or blending it with your base because it has a pearl brilliance with the overlapping superdots that people are using now. This gives your skin a beautiful natural glow! I am in my second bottle and will continue to buy just for that reason !! With regard to the benefits of a serum, this is more like a lotion, but it pays off if you want a shiny skin!
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is my wholy grail product from this line this product is great for if u want your skin to look nice and float as well as have even skin tone. If you are someone that lacks sleep this would be a great product for u because if used everyday it will look like u do get deep and your skin would look nice and healthy. More of a natural glow.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Christi D.
Monongahela, PA
Target had this on clearance for $10 and since I LOVE other Vichy products I decided to give this ago. I use it in the morning with my skin care routine. I noticed smaller pores when applying my foundation and it has helped with my skin tone as I tend to get a little red. If you can get this on sale, I would buy it!
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
The brands are pretty pricey however the product was really nice I liked how it went on smoothly and didn’t leave a film Afterwards. The packaging was pretty fancy and for the amount you get it’s not a bad price I would buy it again however I would probably try a different product this time from the brand
Kimberly K.
Columbus, GA
First off let me start by saying that this is a very nice product. I loved the way it felt going on my skin. It also has a very nice scent that is not over baring. I did start to notice a slight shrinkage in the size of my pores within two weeks of using the product consistently. It is a product I would recommend.
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
Just bad. I returned it after trying it for two days. It made my skin so angry and inflamed. I haven’t purchased the brand since that awful experience. I know some YouTubers have loved it for acne prone skin but it’s a dud for me.
Heather B.
Simon
I have very uneven skin tones on my face that really make me feel uptight when talking face to face with someone, fearing they notice it first thing. This serum was very silky to the touch, applied really well, & made me notice that my skin felt amazing! I couldn't stop touching it!! I absolutely recommend this product to all of my girls! Thank you for an Outstanding Product!!
Lacey C.
Jacksonville
I am 23 years old and every time I look in the mirror I see new lines everywhere so while using this product I see a difference but I don't see as much of a hange I would like. I know lines and wrinkles go away but I thought we did all this to keep them away! I like this product but will most likely get something new the next time I head to ulta.
Kylie B.
Littleton, CO
I tried this serum in the local Target store and i loved everything about it however i could not afford it at the time. When i am in the need of a serum i will definitely put money aside for this. It was silky, plumping and the pores seem to disappear. What i loved most is that it seemed to make my skin look luminous!