Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Inshirah K.Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Tina B.Vichy Idéalia Life Serum Anti-Aging Facial Serum for Visible Pores and Uneven Skin Tone uploaded by Annie F.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy's first anti aging face serum to combat behavioral skin aging with results after just 8 days. Behavioral molecule association, LR2412 + LHA. Inspired by the skin's natural rejuvenation process, LR2412 accelerates skin's repair and boosts its resistance to external aggressors. Micro-exfoliating LHA helps to stimulate renewal and reduce the appearance of surface pigmentation. Paraben free. Lightweight, hydrating texture melts easily into skin. Golden and pink micro-pearls instantly illuminate skin. Allergy-tested. Formulated for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Based on a clinical study on a group of extremists - smokers, urban dwellers, high-stress individuals, and those with poor diets: 83.9% agreed that skin felt softer, 82.2% agreed that skin texture felt smoother, 83.9% agreed that skin felt softer, 80.4% agreed overall skin quality was improved, 1 out of 2 women felt comfortable going out with less makeup or no makeup at all. Ingredients: QUA/WATER • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE • OCTYLDODECANOL • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE • DIMETHICONE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE • CI 17200 • CI 15985 • CI 77891 • MICA • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SILICA • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • POLOXAMER 338 • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • POLYSILICONE-11 • PARFUM see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christi D.
Monongahela
Target had this on clearance for $10 and since I LOVE other Vichy products I decided to give this ago. I use it in the morning with my skin care routine. I noticed smaller pores when applying my foundation and it has helped with my skin tone as I tend to get a little red. If you can get this on sale, I would buy it!
Annie F.
Amazon sent me these awesome beauty products by @vichyusa to try and I can't tell you just how much I love the Vichy Idéalia beauty serum in particular. While it wasn't marketed to help with Keratosis Pillaris (red bumps on arms) after only 3 days of using this on my arms, my skin is softer and smoother than I've ever seen it!
Vienna S.
Miami
Not the best serum I have tried, very thick on my skin and felt sticky and uncomfortable. I've tried much better serums before. I was a first time user but last time as well. It was not effective on my skin, noticed no differences. Wouldn't recommend it.
Fran C.
Rmv, CA
This is great to use during the day before applying the base or blending it with your base because it has a pearl brilliance with the overlapping superdots that people are using now. This gives your skin a beautiful natural glow! I am in my second bottle and will continue to buy just for that reason !! With regard to the benefits of a serum, this is more like a lotion, but it pays off if you want a shiny skin!
Heather B.
Simon
I have very uneven skin tones on my face that really make me feel uptight when talking face to face with someone, fearing they notice it first thing. This serum was very silky to the touch, applied really well, & made me notice that my skin felt amazing! I couldn't stop touching it!! I absolutely recommend this product to all of my girls! Thank you for an Outstanding Product!!
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is my wholy grail product from this line this product is great for if u want your skin to look nice and float as well as have even skin tone. If you are someone that lacks sleep this would be a great product for u because if used everyday it will look like u do get deep and your skin would look nice and healthy. More of a natural glow.
Kimberly K.
Phenix City
First off let me start by saying that this is a very nice product. I loved the way it felt going on my skin. It also has a very nice scent that is not over baring. I did start to notice a slight shrinkage in the size of my pores within two weeks of using the product consistently. It is a product I would recommend.
Madonna T.
Lakewood, CA
This is AN amazing product to use for people with dull, dry, or tired looking skin. I bought this once to try and I can say that it was really beautiful to wear under my foundation. It has a hint of a rose gold look to it, which creates a beautiful luminous look. Great stuff!
Miriam M.
Brawley
Me parece súper esta marca por qué deja mi piel con un efecto suave terso fresco y mis poros quedan totalmente cerrados me fascina quisiera miles de estos productos y esto mismo hace que también al usar mi maquillaje se vea muy radiante y además muy limpio
Sigourney J.
Newport News, VA
Great daytime serum. Has pearl reflects that give a glow to your skin. Smoothed out the texture on my skin and did not irritate. Has a great smell. I wish it was available in more retailers.