BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily regimen set with an $70 value. Discover Vichy's two-step routine to fight the first signs of behavioral aging. An exclusive set of full-size idéalia life serum & idéalia eyes anti-aging eye cream. For all-over illumination and a more rested, youthful appearance. The idéalia facial serum helps transform overall skin quality in just 8 days. Tone is illuminated, pores are visibly refined, skin is moisturized and complexion is more youthful-looking. Featuring Vichy's first behavioral molecule association, lr2412 plus lha, to accelerate skin's repair and boost its resistance to external aggressors. To complete the transformation, the idéalia eye cream acts as an anti-wrinkle eye treatment and instant illuminator. Use to visibly reduce dark circles, smooth fine lines, and illuminate shadows in one single step with this ultra-blendable formula featuring caffeine & vitamin cg. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This serum feels great on the skin. I believe it great if you use this before bed. Or even in the morning when you wake up if you plan on having a lazy day with no makeup on. So after you cleanse your skin apply some of this and let your skin soak in the benefits! Might seem too oily at first but just let in soak in for a minute and your skin will feel nice and hydrated.
Miranda W.
Trussville, AL
This reduced the puffiness I've had under my eyes for the past year (thanks to my almost 2 year old who still doesn't sleep through the night). Thanks to this eye treatment at least I don't look like I'm not getting sleep. The smell was light and refreshing and my skin felt fantastic after applying. I love the packaging too!
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I enjoyed this for a while when I was in high school except now I kind of don't enjoy the fact that I can see the shimmer in the product. I'm very picky and I feel that it isn't necessary for this because the product itself is really nice ! Would buy again if not for the slight shimmer
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
I really love how light this serum feels. It has a very gentle scent and seems to give my skin a deep natural glow. I have only been using it for a week now and my skin does seem healthier but I am also using several other new products so I can't say for sure but I do enjoy using this.
Kelley M.
Warrenville
This Serum is my go to Serum. I use it every morning as my pre-primer. In absorbs well, isn't sticky. Smells lovely. I've noticed a marked improvement in my skin, with the fine lines around my mouth and eyes. Love this!!
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
Repulsive ingredients make up this product, and it doesn't even work well. A great disappointment at the price, which would encourage expectations of quality. Very pricey for such a cocktail of nastiness !
Thais S.
Alexandria , VA
It is amazing, the result was totally satisfactory and my dark circles is vary better now. I loved but the price is a little expensive. This product is amazing and I recommend for sure!
Maria R.
Es simplemente fabulosa! Deja mi cutis totalmente radiante y fresco. Sin duda alguna lo volvería a comprar es hermoso y me encantó! Felicitaciones por su producto.
albanys j.
I was looking for a reasonably priced serum that would help bring radiance to my skin. i won't say i don't like this. it's nice and has a good scent and does look a leave a nice "glow" after application. it's not overly oily and i didn't break out at all. it did however seem to highlight the more red areas of my skin. but I'm also my worst critic on my skin. i will continue to finish the bottle, but i think i will switch to a different serum after i get my money's worth.
And eyes cream This does a nice job minimizing the occasional dark circles under my eyes. It blends and absorbs easily and is gentle on my sensitive skin. There is no greasy feeling and it stays in place all day. It has a flexible applicator that makes it easy to get the cream under my eyes, but I haven't been able to use it to blend it in all the way and still resort to finishing it off using my fingers.
Edna C.
The eye and face serum leave your face feeling silky and smooth. My face makeup just slid on and has never looked better.