Vichy - Ideal White Meta Whitening Emulsion 50ml uploaded by samir r.Vichy - Ideal White Meta Whitening Emulsion 50ml uploaded by Soukaina M.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Gel-textured Moisturiser for Skin Tone and Pigmentation Concerns. New meta whitening complex with 24h hydration for healthy, radiant, and less yellowish skin tone. Healthy, radiant and even skin start with hydration. This is the core principle behind Ideal White's Meta Whitening Emulsion. 7 pigmentation disorders corrected. Dark spots diminished. Rosy glow bossted. Skin tone lluminated. Skin translucency revealed. Yellowness reduced. Eveness improved. 24-hor hydration 7 pigmentation disorders corrected. Dark spots diminisher. Rosy glow boosted. Skin tone lluminated. Skin translucency revealed. Yellowness reduced. Evenness improved. 24-hour hydration. This fresh hydrating gel is infused with Vichy's new meta whitening complex that works with the skin's metablism to tackle the melanin life cycle at all three stages. Melanin follows a natural 3-step life cycle: Melanin Synthesis: Melanin producing cells named melanocytes give birth to melanin pigments. These pigments give us colour on our skin. At the optimal level, this stage produces sufficient pigments to give us a healthy even skin tone. Melanin Diffusion: Melanin transfer to the surface of the skin by transfering from one cell wall to another. Melanin Expulsion: Melanin cells arrive at the surface of the skin, and are naturally removed as part of the renewal process. Tested on Asian sensitive skin under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free. Non comedogenic. Enhanced with Soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Light and water infused texture which is easy to apply with no greasy, no sticky finish. Penetrates quickly with a watery sensation and a natural radiant finish. Leaves skin plumped and lastingly hydrated. How to Use: Apply every morning and/or evening within your whitening skin care routine. Avoid eye area. Associate with a skin care with minimum SPF 15 every morning. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Rachita R.
Woodside, NY
I used this product to get rid of my hyper pigmentation marks and it did lighten some spots up even though it took a lot of time to work. I applied it at night after washing my face and I could feel a little lightening of skin after about two weeks of use.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Maria S.
Ok product have tried better product for that price not absolutely love it. May be I need to try it for longer period to see the difference
samir r.
san jose
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is great product for normal/dry skin , for oily skin it gets oily after few hours of application.But you can see instantly glow right after the application. Vichy products are good and meet my expectation.
Sara M.
Riyadh
A very soft, gentle emulsion that absorbs quickly and instantly transform the dehydrated skin into moisturised skin. I am not sure if it does full justice with the term whitening but yes I did notice that the uneven patched on my skin were much more invisible and skin felt noticeably smooth and toned. I used it with ideal white night cream.
Val v.
Morelos
This product is great, the quality amazing and really worth it, after this i tried others similar products but this has been the best by far, everything with this product is Just great the price, size, texture, i'll keep buying this product and i would totally recomended
blush r.
Salalah, dhofar
I've been using this product for months now
I like it . It feels good on the skin, However
I didn't see that much of a change in my skin
In terms of hyper pigmentation..
I've used most of the products from this line
This is my least favorite, but it's not bad
Its ok.
Fatima K.
Gives a temporary lightning effect, but does make your skin glow! it did cause me to break out a bit but nothing too bad. if you have sensitive skin i wouldn't recommend this product. other wise i loved it and would most likely repurchase this product.
Isobel P.
I have problems with whitening solutions which I have used before, but with this product I am starating to finally see a difference. The packaging is nice, looks expensive which is nice to have! In a first time user, but I will definitely be carrying on with this treatment. I finally feel like I can see a difference! I would reccomend.
Minu M.
Sharjah
As serum its not going to whiten your skin but works well with your pigmentation and gives an even tone and brightens your skin. Continuos use of this serum will gives you an even toned healthy skin.