BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml

Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF30; has a light and shine texture, particularly suited to combination and oily skin types in humid climates. With Memoryl XL and minerals, the formula helps protect against sun damage, brown spots and sun-induced premature skin ageing.

I have combination skin. The dry areas are super dry and flaky (even when I exfoliate) and the oily areas make me look like a disco ball after only a few hours on a hot day. Do you have tips/tricks or products to use if I want to wear cream makeup during the spring/summer months?
Start your review of Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Juliana B.
Camrose, AB
Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml uploaded by Juliana B.
Been using this for 2 months now and it works great for me! It doesnt leave white streaks like other sunscreen and it doesn’t make my skin oily! worth it for the price as this also hydrates & protect my skin throughout the day! would recommend it!!
Jaylene H.
Cambridge, ON
Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml uploaded by Jaylene H.
My daily sunscreen routine! I alternate between the Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml and Alumier Tinted Sunscreen SPF 40 for my face and use Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion for my body. All are non-comedogenic and don’t clog my ores. I love to use the Alumier when I don’t want to wear any makeup. The tinted sunscreen creates a perfect sheer look while protecting my skin.
Nata A.
Wilmington, DE
Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml uploaded by Nata A.
I really liked this one because some sunscreens just leave my face oily and shiny, but this one absorbed instantly and did not leave any residue. I rated with four stars because it has a strange floral scent, which smells pleasant at times, but almost unendurable at other times. Overall, a really good sunscreen. I'll probably buy another tube.
Andrea R.
renato leduc
Me encantó este bloqueador con color, lo usaré en vez de las bases que son más pesadas, este es muy ligerito y el tono se adapta muy bien a mi piel , normalmente uso colores dorados, antes usaba el bloqueador y después la base pero terminaba viéndose muy brilloso, con este queda bastante natural,se ve la piel hidratada más no grasosa.
Guylaine P.
Vichy Ideal Soleil Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml uploaded by Guylaine P.
Cet été, j'ai utilisé ce soin pour me protéger du soleil. La texture est agréable, légère. Pas grasse, ne laisse pas de traces. La crème protège bien des coups de soleil. Je m'expose beaucoup, pas de problème. C'est le produit idéal
Mari G.
Newark, DE
After using this product, I will honestly say if it was good for my skin and what kind of protection I got...
Derya K.
New Castle, DE
Not the best product I have ever used for my skin protection agains the sun but not bad as well
Geet G.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This sunscreen is so good for oily skin.. doesn't cast on your skin blends really well. Love this one!! Its just so perfect not that strong fragnance . Easy to apply :)
Ricola R.
I have the sport version of this and find it applies non-greasy, absorbs fast, and doesn't leave much of a white cast. It is a chemical sunscreen, and upon inspection of ingredients, does contain oxybenzone (debate is still ongoing as to whether this is a stable UV filter or not) so likely will not repurchase because of this and preference for physical sunscreen. I like how this offers broad spectrum coverage, ad compared to other chemical sunscreens is a good price with good protection (other brands such as La Roche Posay also contains oxybenzone).
Nik G.
Saint Laurent, QC
I love Vichy! This brands creams are always so great. This sunscreen smells good and feels great, it doesn’t feel oily or sticky and dries really fast after the application. Great product for sensitive skin. If my foundation doesn’t have any spf, I would apply this sunscreen before putting on my makeup. Great product, will be getting more.