BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml

Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Eva C.
I love it! I have the one with a little touch of color but is perfect, my skin looks amazing, with this I no longer use make up. Aand the smell is delicious.
Mariana R.
Pullman, WA
This is my favorite sunscreen ever, but I'm having trouble to find in the city in current leaving. Best one for skins with acne, highly recommend!
Maiara C.
Short Hills, NJ
The antiacne is the best one, but this one is amazing too!!! I recommend. Vichy is one of my favorites brands
Rosa O.
Mz 8 lote 40el paraisi
Son productos para el cuidado de la piel me encantan en mi pais colombia no se consiguen con facilidad me guztaria probar mas productos de estos
elene P.
701 cornell Dr. wilmington
Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml uploaded by elene P.
I do not like the smell, but it does its job and really protects from the sun. I bought it for me and my kids and I liked it.
Maya C.
Toronto, ON
This product is certainly better than most regular face sunscreen products. It did not seem to block my pores in a way that was noticeable or caused zits. In addition, my face wasn’t greasy after application
Jennifer B.
Hamilton, ON
I found that it protected fairly good but it felt super heavy on my face. I had a breakout after using it. I would not recommend this sunblock. I returned mine to the drugstore that I purchased it.
Happy S.
Milton, ON
Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml uploaded by Happy S.
Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish 50ml uploaded by Happy S.
This is the best sunscreen we have ever used in our household. My Partner and I share the same product and its been wonderful. I have normal to dry skin and my partner has oily skin. The texture is like I’ve never tried in any other sunscreen! It has a matte finish, and leaves no cast on my face. No scent too which is great. Price is great too, got mine on Vichy’s website and I got cash back from Rakuten. You can buy this for $28 at SDM too.
Melanie G.
Granby, QC
Have been recommended for my combination skin and have tried it few days but it leave a white cast and does not work good with my foundation at all. Made it appear as dots in all my pores.
Patty S.
Burlington, ON
Absolutely the best sunscreen I have ever used. Dries absolutely matte and it is like you have nothing on. High spf, stays on for hours during sweaty summer workouts.

Looking for your answer?