BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenone
Vichy Ideal Body Hand & Nail Cream 40ml

Vichy Ideal Body Hand & Nail Cream 40ml

by none

Treat dry, over-worked hands to the Vichy Ideal Body Hand and Nail Cream; a fast-absorbing formula that works to condition, nourish and rejuvenate, without leaving behind greasy or sticky residue. Combining Hyaluronic Acid and LHA (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid) with a blend of ten essential oils, including Jojoba, Apricot Kernel, Sunflower and Rice Bran, the replenishing cream delivers optimum hydration to reveal soft, supple hands with a younger-looking appearance. Provides SPF 15 to defend against dark spots, whilst strengthening nails so you can experience a smoother texture and more even tone. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologically tested. Paraben free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Ideal Body Hand & Nail Cream 40ml!
Daniella C.
Charlotte, NC
I love the brand. Love this product. Love the fragrance of this product. I don’t use anymore because my already finish but I definitely will buy another one in the future!
Saira M.
Vichy Ideal Body Hand & Nail Cream 40ml uploaded by Saira M.
I love Vichy product and this little hand and nail cream is awesome. I have dry skin specially in winter season. I had used lots of creams and lotions but non of them work like this one. It also nourish your nails. Honestly I am very impressed with the results! It's unlike other creams which either leave your skin oiley or doesn't hydrate at all. And the smell is also very nice, not too strong which is a big plus for me as I don't like strong scent. I keep this in my purse all the time I am definitely buy this again.
Mille M.
Burnaby, BC
Vichy Ideal Body Hand & Nail Cream 40ml uploaded by Mille M.
Purchased this hand cream to soothe my dry skin last winter and it does an amazing job! Make my hands hydrated and feel so soft with lovely light smell! It is affordable too.

Looking for your answer?