Vichy Hyaluronic Acid Intense Hydration Skin Care Mini Gift Set uploaded by Marissa H.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Mini skin care set for intense hydration with hyaluronic acid. Perfect as a holiday gift or as a travel mini set. All Vichy products contain Vichy mineralizing thermal water from the French volcanoes charged with 15 essential minerals to rebalance, strengthen and regenerate skin. The aqualia thermal range contains the highest concentration of mineralizing water and provides up to 48 hours of intense hydration. Step 1: cleanser. Step 2: day cream. Step 3: night moisturizer. Step 4: body cream. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
Best gift set anything hyaluronic acid will plump the fine lines and give intense hydration which all aging skin can use. Great great great set.
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Productos de eficaz resultado lo he usado por años y le proporciona a mi piel el cuidado que necesito me encantan
Beth B.
Dana Point, CA
Great kits good for travel you can take it with you and you have everything you need this has all the essentials
Rosemary G.
san bernardino
Makes my skin feel soo good i use there cream exfoliator and there night serum and they havent let me down yet
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Bayan A.
A good group and a well-known brand I tried and bought once and did not regret it was good
Nanda J.
Charlotte
My skin felt GREAT! Will be purchasing for my mother so she can try it in her dry skin.
Diana K.
I haven’t used all of the products yet but what I have already tried I enjoyed using :) it leaves my skin feeling fresh and definitely well hydrated! I got it as a gift and can’t wait to dig into the rest of it!!
Marissa H.
Calgary, AB
So I have combination skin and atropic eczema. On top of that I live in Alberta which is a dry, dry, dry place and I am always in need of good moisturizers that will give me what I need.

In my search for a nighttime and daytime moisturizers I gave the Vichy Laboratories Aqualia Thermal products a go.

The night aqualia thermal is fantastic! You feel the tingle and coolness instantly. It is light and can be used as a mask by applying more on, or as a simple overnight moisturizer.

The day mineral gel moisturizer is great if you use it regularly. The first week of use, I was disappointed as my skin seemed dry and I had to use another moisturizer but after the first week I could feel the difference and no longer required any other moisturizer. It's light and does not clog my pores. I find it to be a great moisturizing base before makeup application.

Don't let the price get you, you do not need a lot as a little a day goes a long way!
Mariana A.
Lecheria
This moisturizer is amazing, It has enough product in the sample for you
to use long enough to determine if you like the cream and i am really impressed,
my skin has improved  almost immediately,
love the feel of this product, definitely not heavy or greasy,  It does an excellent job of hydrating my skin. Vichy Hyaluronic Acid Intense Hydration Skin Care Mini Gift Set