Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsVichy Laboratoires
Vichy - Face Care Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 - Youth Enhancing Serum 50ml

Vichy - Face Care Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 - Youth Enhancing Serum 50ml

Skin Type: ; All skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin. Action: ; Advanced anti-wrinkle and firming care. LiftActiv Derm Source Serum 10 is a powerful anti-wrinkle serum that leaves skin looking and feeling instantly transformed. Wrinkles appear reduced and skin feels velvety smooth. Suitable for sensitive skin. Result: ; Vichy has identified a crucial role of the superficial dermis in protecting skin's youthfulness. It's a driving force behind the natural renewal of essential collagen fibres and the surface skin layer. We call it the Derm Source. The formula enriched with Rhamnose, a naturally derived active ingredient found in a Brazilian plant, helps stimulate activity in the Derm Source. So, if you are not looking for a permanent lift, experience Liftactiv Serum 10 for firmer, velvety smooth skin.

Would love to try this #voxbox
What is the price of this product? Is it for normal skin?
Does this have a strong scent?
Start your review of Vichy - Face Care Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 - Youth Enhancing Serum 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,852 reviews
Vichy - Face Care Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 - Youth Enhancing Serum 50ml uploaded by Lisa F.
I’ve always been a fan of Vichy, I love their Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum. I was looking for an anti aging serum, without any Retinol or strong acids so I could wear it during the day. That’s when I came across this at CVS. I went on Influenster to check out the reviews and they all seemed great so I decided to purchase it. It is a habit of mine to go to stores and scan products on Influenster to check out the rating and reviews lol. The price was $45 which is pretty expensive, but I did have a $10 extra bucks coupon so that helped. So the feature ingredient is Rhamnose which is a natural sugar clinically proven to fight the signs of aging and rejuvenate your skin. It treats fine lines and wrinkles, plumps and tighten the skin and hydrate. The First time using it went on my skin super creamy but it’s not heavy it’s really lightweight. Immediately I can see my skin looked more plump and hydrated. The packaging says you’ll see visible results in 10 days. So I will continue using it and see what happens and give an update!
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Vichy is a great brand especially for people with sensitive skin. I have used many of their products and will continue to use them. My skin felt really nice when I used this. A little goes a long way!
Andrea G.
I'm a strong believer that anti-aging can't start soon enough. This product is pricey but I use it about once a month to rejuvenate my face. I look refreshed and it makes my skin insanely soft. I would definitely recommend this.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I love using antiaging products i feel like I am just getting better results and it keeps the wrinkles away.
Asia P.
I use this at night as part of my night time skin care. Overall it's nice. After including this product in my routine, I've noticed a visible difference in my skin. It looks good which is great for a stressed out college student!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I got to try Vichy LiftActiv Serum as part of a beauty fix subscription box. It's on the thinner side for a serum, applies smooth, maybe feels slightly tacky as it absorbs. My skin feels pretty good with it on. I apply it right after the shower, before my sunscreen and makeup.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Great serum with added benefit lifts the skin making look soft smooth ,great product to try
Joselyn F.
Bronx, NY
Bought this for my mom .. Works incredibly well!.. Shes happy with this product.. Vichy products are awesome .. Bought me a cleanser for myself as well.
Elizabeth G.
When i apply this mask as it started to dry it tightens. When I washed it off it left my skin soft.
Brandi R.
El Cajon, CA
This serum is a 100% go run and buy product! Amazing results instantly after applying on how supple and refreshed the skin appears.