BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream; With Kambucha, a powerful tea extract that smooths skin`s texture and improves complexion radiance. - Visibly smooths the look of wrinkles. - Skin texture appears refined. - Skin feels soft and supple to touch. - Re-awakens skin`s natural radiance for a fresh and even complexion. - Suitable for sensitive skin. - Paraben free. - Hypoallergenic. see more...

• I have heard really good things about this face cream and...2 Answers
  • How is this one compared to Aqualia Termal Riche Cream?2 Answers
Vichy - Face Care Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
Danna T.
Marshall, MO
I absolutely love this product by Vichy! It is so nourishing to the skin immediately. It soaks in fast and leaves your face feeling nourished and soft. I feel it is well worth the price and would definitely recommend it.
Dominika C.
The best cream for my combination and dry skin. I receive this as a gift and since than I keep using Vichy !!! It met my expectations and I using it very often to hydrate my skin. I would definitely buy again!
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
I have combo skin that's usually on the oily side. This gives me that glow from within that doesn't look greasy. It works really well under makeup.
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
I have mixed feelings about this product.
Let's start with the positives; the pakaging is very lovely and the mirror effect on the lid gives a very feminine and elegant design, the cream is rich but at the same time the texture is light and goes on the skin very easily. It has a strong scent to it which brings me to the negative side of this cream, this is definitely not suitable for sensitive skin (which is my case), the moment i put this cream on my skin it leaves my face burning and tinkling and it won't go away until i wash it off. I gave it many tries the following days yet the results were the same so i had to give it away. It is probably my fault coz i should always check if the cream contains fragrance so no complaints here.
So if you have a sensitive skin like i do, keep away from this; otherwise it is a very good moisturizer for normal skin, especially with the price tag.
Patricia R.
I initially liked it a lot, but after a makeup arist during pageant used MAC moisturizer on me, I switched straight away, as it was what my skin needed at the time more, but it doesn't change the fact that this Vichy cream is great and really illuminates and improves the look of the dull/tired skin, so if you barely get any sleep, then you'd really like this one.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
If you are looking for the moisturizing cream this is it! I have been using it for about 4 or 5 years with some breaks in between. First, because the price is affordable for this size and quality. Second, it does what is said on the package, the only thing here is that I'm not sure about the wrinkles, if it really helps to smooth them. Third, I enjoy its aroma. The only drawback and reason why I sometimes change it are that my skin just used to it and I do not notice any changes.
S M.
This is a good moisturiser, but I have to be careful what products I pair it with. It is fussy in terms of layering serums underneath and what foundation goes over- I find this pills up very easily. When worn alone it is a hydrating moisturiser that feels luxe in texture.
Lynn D.
This product helps me to reduce my pores and i can see the difference , this is the first time that I try vichy produdts and i Love it . Its very good for my skin and it smells so good . I use this product every morning before I do my makeup and at night after i wash my face . I would buy again this product because i see the result on my skin.
Shaina M.
This moisturizer was not one of my favorites with the Vichy line. I was really wanting to like it, but I found this moisturizer to have too much fragrance added in. Something about the smell just really bothered my nose. The texture however was nice and it did feel nice on the skin, but getting over the smell was just not feasible for me.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I got a little trial size of this directly from Vichy.

Pros:
- smells great
- lightweight on the skin
- brightens the skin / makes skin look less tired and dull
- works well under makeup
- decent price

Cons:
- not revolutionary

I do like this cream ... but I have other facial creams that are comparable and I don't think this product is soo great that I would throw away all my old products and switch over.
Cristina R.
How is this one compared to Aqualia Termal Riche Cream?
Gabrielle L.
London, Ontario
I have heard really good things about this face cream and I have used some other Vichy products but I'm wondering if anyone would recommend this product for dry/normal skin