BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Efficacy:; 1 step for 6 actions. Instantly, skin is hydrated, texture looks refined and complexion appears illuminated. Everyday, the tinted formula helps visibly smooth the appearance of wrinkles, reduce the look of dark spots and protect the skin from daily IV rays. Sensitive Skin:; Tested under dermatological control. - Paraben-free - Hypoallergenic formula With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, soothing and fortifying. Pleasure:; Melting texture, light and comfortable without a greasy finish. see more...

Vichy - Face Care Vichy Idealia BB Cream Light Shade SPF 25 40ml
  • "Light and moisturizing! Definitely love the SPF benefit. The shade provided enough coverage for me to go about my day. Would definitely recommend if you're going for the no make up look." in 3 reviews
Pryncess B.
Country Club Hills
This B.B. cream for those dark circles that show from hard work and it’s drug store makeup you can buy this at cvs for a price of 5 dollars £12 and it’s not chalky
Sabrina R.
I use this bb cream if I don't have access to my foundation and it gives me great coverage and a dewey look. However, it leaves my face INCREDIBLY oily, I can't even touch my face without wiping off oil or the makeup itself. Definitely will only be using if I forget my foundation at home but not a great product for every day use. Not practical. I was disappointed because I love Vichy moisturizers and face cleanser but this product just didn't work for me.
Priscila M.
I'm happy with Idealia and how it makes my skin feel. I love how soft and silky my skin feels the moment I put it on after washing. My skin is dry after washing and Vichy immediately releases the tightness. My skin is much softer and stays that way all day. There is a difference in my skins appearance, less lines, less tightness, and softer after a week using it. I recommend this product.
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
I've bought this BB Cream in the light shade and it perfectly blends into my skin tone. I have a very dry skin and I was looking for a product that would add some glow into my skin. This BB Cream certainly helps illuminating the skin and has a hydrating finish. I love this! ❤❤❤😍😍😍
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Since I’m very light skinned even the “light” shade is a bit too dark for me. I can only really use it in the summer mixed with extra sunscreen when I’m more tan. Probably won’t repurchase because it doesn’t match well with my skin.
Kennedy B.
Ana L.
Leesburg
Best product ever for every type of skin, it revitalize and helps your pores. Helps with acne and scarsVichy - Face Care Vichy Idealia BB Cream Light Shade SPF 25 40ml
Yeslin G.
Miami
This stuff goes on beautifully, and it's very light.Looks totally natural, and at first, I was thrilled with it. Unfortunately, after a couple weeks of using it, I started breaking out with tiny little red bumps. I have a hard time finding make up that plays nice with my skin. Oh well - it was worth a shot!
María G.
Esta BB cream es buena. No la recomendaría para personas con piel grasa ya que es un poco oleosa. Tampoco a personas alérgicas porque tiene bastante aroma. Yo tengo la piel seca y en mí funciona muy bien.
Thais S.
mclean
The best product to skin care that I was try. Was very effective for my skin and have a good package.
It's expensive and you cannot find in all pharmacy but is very very nice