Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask

Vichy's Double Glow Peel Mask is formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Combined vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. Paraben-free.

How is this mask for acne scarring and hyperpigmentation?
Does it clean out your pores?
Does this product give a instant glow or after repeats of masks weekly ?
Start your review of Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask!
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an great glow peel mask!!! It didn’t cause any breakouts or irritation to my sensitive skin. I sometimes use it on top of my Codage Mirco Peeling after it drys and I love the 2 combination soooo much. I will definitely be purchasing the full size. the price is great and the value is definitely there. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to start using AHAs or someone looking to brighten dull skin.
Kayla M.
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I was not really satisfied with this product. It retails for $20.00 for 75 ml. But I now totally understand why I was able to grab this from the clearance self at my local drug store. It’s advertised as a “peel-off” mask but even when you put a massive layer on...it just becomes a sticky mess that you wash off.I barely got any exfoliate from the “volcanic rocks” they claim to have...to say the least I’m glad I grabbed it at a bargain and understand why it was on clearance.
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Colleen S.
I’m always a little scared to try peels. I have very sensitive skin. I’m afraid they will cause my whole face to turn red or rash. This peel was gentle enough to use on my fave and did not cause any adverse effects. Left my skin smooth. I will recommend you my friends.
Tayler L.
Plymouth, MI
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Tayler L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m really liking this mask so far! It only takes about 5 minutes and after washing it off my skin feels super smooth. I like that Vichy uses vitamins and their trademark thermal water in all of their products. This one has a unique scent to it, but it’s not too strong for a face product. I’ve been using it once a week for the past few weeks and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin.
Meredith V.
New York
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Meredith V.
Received this in an Allure beauty box and I really love it. It has a jelly like texture and you only have to leave it on for 5 minutes, which makes it overall quick and easy to use. Has a light fragrance to it but smells amazing. My face feels soft and clean after using☺️
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
This is a lovely peel mask. I put it on freshly clean skin and you leave it on for five minutes. It has a slight tingling effect but not to the effect as say drunk elephant's baby facial. Afterwards you massage it into your skin and that's when you see the peeling effect before you rinse it off. Overall I really enjoy this different type of mask that leaves clean, soft , smooth results. #maskmoment #summerskincare
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by elanie N.
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by elanie N.
The scent: sweet and tangy The texture: bits of small crumb like beads for exfoliating purposed mixed with gel like gel The use: I used a makeup spatula to spread on my face. Exfoliating? Yes Peel? If they meant like a peeling mask...no it does not peel off in one piece. More like a wash off mask. All in all I like this. It’s refreshing and doesn’t over work the skin. It doesn’t burn or tingle it just feel fresh.
Roseddy P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Roseddy P.
I been using this product for like a month and I can see the changes in my face . Really remove the dead skin from your face . It feels refreshing and smells really good ( Works fast 3-5 minutes ) . It’s not too expensive cause you only need a little bit .
Jessica L.
Granger, IN
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Jessica L.
This hydrates your face, makes it feel smoother and gives it some bounce. I like the way it smells, light pleasant scent. The name is a little misleading because after you let it dry on your face, you can’t “peel” it off. I take a little warm water and rehydrate the gel and massage my face for a minute or two and fine grit exfoliates the skin making it smooth. It’s got nice packaging, an attractive glass jar and the pink gel make it look like it belongs in a spa. I received this in my allure beauty box.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,805 reviews
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I received this product in my allure beauty box... I was nervous to use this face peel because I use an acne medicine that also peeling face as well. This product has. Ice packaging and soft perfume smell. This is a that I would consult your doctor 1st if you use acne medication.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...