BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #32 in Facial Peels

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

• Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled...5 Answers
  • Does this clear out pores & shrink them?2 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Kerri D.
Vichy double glow facial peel mask smells absolutely yummy very gentle on my skin bypasses my expectations completely. It’s worth the price, I absolutely love this facial peel leaves my skin feeling smooth to the touch every time.
luisiana V.
uruapan
Promete resultados increíbles y confío que así sea por pertenecer q vichy laboratorios muero por probarla muy pronto y espero su precio no sea tan elevado
Stephanie S.
Omaha
Great mask! Got this from target after reading reviews and I’m really pleased with it and really glad I purchased! I like to use it on days when I wake up extra tired. I wash my face then put this on for around 5 minutes while brushing my teeth. I massage it in a little then rinse it off. My skin immediately looks brighter, plumped and less tired. Love this and how it’s so fast and easy to use! It hardly requires any work and is perfect to add into a morning routine before work got an extra pick me up!
Anabell C.
Oh my god!
This pell mask is amazing, is pretty soft and gives a new skin feeling... i fully recommend for those of who wanta an scrub but doesnt like to feel the lil’ sand en the face!!!!!!
Ara R.
Santa fe
I just bought this peel mask I llreally liked it has an awesome smell. Leaves skin soft, clear and soft, which is awesome.
Maria Luiza F.
belo horizonte
Amazing product! Already bought it two times, and I definitely will buy a third time!
Lauren-Paige H.
This face mask is so cooling and relaxing. It does not peel off but it does exfoliate to an extent when you rub it in. Its nice and gentle on the skin leaving it smooth.
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
I was worried about this irritating my sensitive skin but it didn't! Removed all my dead/dry skin and left my face glowing. My skin feels so soft and smooth. I bought a small single use but I will definitely be back for the full! My skin looks firm and radiant. I love this mask
Katherine R.
J’adore les masques qui se pèlent, ils ont toujours été mes préférés, en laissant ma peau douce et propre en surface comme en profondeur big win !
Sara B.
Toronto, ON
This mask is amazing for my sensitive skin. It leaves it feeling so clean and refreshed and doesn’t irritate it. I used to use Nivea products but the older I get the more I feel the importance of using better products for my face in order to protect my skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage. This is part of my weekly routine
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this clear out pores & shrink them?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?

back