BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #32 in Facial Peels

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

• Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled...5 Answers
  • Does this clear out pores & shrink them?2 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Gwyveth M.
I love this product !! It gives me the best glow. I put it on an hour or so before I do my makeup. It really did meet my expectations. And the packing was cute and simple. I've used this product a little bit over a year.  I honestly can say I have no complaints
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Vichy let me down with this. I don't notice a big difference using it. Other acid peels work way better and have results you can see and feel. It's a good concept in classic Vichy packaging, which I love. It has little gritty exfoliating bits, which I'm also not a fan of.
crystal e.
Chino, CA
Beautiful mask, leaves my skin feeling so fresh and glowing, my boyfriend even noticed a change in my skin after one use!
Didn’t leave my skin to glowy (oil all over my face look) . I would def recommend the mask for those who looking for fresher look with a natural glow.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Good for what it is and the price. Jar packaging isn't my favorite. It's good, not great but was about what I expected. Would give it another try but not sure if it's helping or hurting my blemish prone areas. Peels never smell great but the pink color is unnecessary.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Without a doubt one of my favorite skin peels! One thing I will say though, READ THE DIRECTIONS. A see a lot of people giving this negative ratings for not doing its job but it's not like your regular face peel--read and follow the directions for best results. Love Vichy ❤
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
This product is wonderful. You definitely can feel this working. I love how it exfoliates and cleanses all while turning into a mask of sorts to pull off! It's easy clean up and smells wonderful while leaving skin silly soft! I would recommend to friends and family.
Kaylah N.
Houston
Very good product!! It works well on my skin even though I don't have many things wrong on my face, but it did work well and was very effective on my face. It was very gentle and harsh at the same time. So I do recommend it to people because it's very good!
Haley T.
Cape Cod, MA
This was one of the biggest wastes of money I could have put into skincare. It smells absolutely revolting. It's grainy and painful to use. Leaves skin feeling soft but the smell does not go away and the actual feeling of the product is a major turn off.
I did like it. My skin can be sensitive b u with this product I didn't have any problems. It was a gift. I will probably buy it. It was my first time using it. Very gentle. Didn't have any reaction. I would like to try other products as well. I think in combination with other products it will bring improvement to your skin.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
I'm in LOVE this face mask by Vichy Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask has been the answer to my prayers it made my skin feel absolutely wonderful I will recommend this to all my family and friends I will definitely be a customer for life.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this clear out pores & shrink them?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?

back