BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

Katherine W.
Miami
I fell in love with this mask the first time I tried it! At first, I used it as instructed. Great results! I then tinkered with it some more, as I felt the acids would do my 35 plus skin a world of good. I first tried physically exfoliating my skin & used it down my face, neck & chest area (& any extra I applied to the back of my upper arms; there was a slight tingle, but I throughly enjoyed that! I next tried it by again physically exfoliating, but then using as a 'serum' of sorts for an overnight treatment. I topped it off with my usual nighttime hydrators, & it did pill quite a bit, thus, having to jump into the shower to rinse it off, but I didn't mind. I truly love Vichy, & this mask, & I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did!
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
So.. it isnt an actual "peel mask" its more like a mask, scrub, and face wash. The directions tell you to leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse and the consistency is very watwry it doesnt allow the product to dry or peel in any way. However i received this as a sample while shopping at sephora and i was skeptical to try because i was really looking for a peel off mask. So one night i decided to try it just because, and i was so amazed i had buy the full sized product. It smells so nicely not like a perfume scent it is more of a natural scent. And it has scrub particles so it polished away dead skin cells. I have acne prone skin and it dried out pimples i had and left my face feeling smooth even until the morning.
Sierra A.
Spokane, WA
I have never been so impressed by a facial mask. It works wonders. You start seeing results after the first use. If you use it twice a week, your skin will be absolutely glowing!

Some may be intimidated by the idea of a 'peel mask'. This is very gentle - even on sensitive skin.

The price point is great. $20 for a full size jar is a steal of a deal. You can also purchase a sample size at Target for $4.50, if you would like to try it out before upgrading to a larger jar (as I did!)
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this at cvs after seeing this brand floating around IG. Now this is a higher end drugstore brand if that makes sense lol. This mask only takes 5 minutes to soak in the skin and wash. When applying it's cool to the touch and has a gel like consistency. If you really squint you can see a few volcanic rock that give you a slight Exfoliation. When washing this off your face will burn a bit . This left my face feeling super clean!
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
This peel is unreal!! It smells like a perfume and it feels so refreshing in the mornings. It is so light on my face and the beads are not overpowering and hurtful. It is at a perfect price point and I would buy 100 times again and recommend to anyone!
Alejandra F.
wasn't sure if I was using it correctly at first since the instructions say to only leave it on for 5 minutes and then massage your face so the scrub can become active. But after washing my face, and days after, my skin felt so smooth, clean, and vibrant. I love that it is so quick to use, yet effective. Therefore, it is easy to use a couple of times a week. Highly recommend!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
absolutely in love with this facial mask it has tiny little exfoliating beads and let it dry and then scrub it in until it's completely gone and then you wash your face and it leaves it amazingly soft and extremely exploiting without harsh abrasion or drying out of your skin, highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing again .
Laurie L.
Salem, OR
I really loved the #Vitchy Clay Mask, The very fist time I used it my face hadn'tfelt that clean, totally refreshing and the Vitchyis gentle has a great texture and smells good!I actually won a jar...Awesome right!?!I so will be buying this wonderful clay maskby Bitchy...!
Leah B.
Spokane
I was hesitant to try a facial peel mask because my skin is extremely sensitive. However, I did a ton of research and read hundreds of reviews. The Vichy Double Glow facial peel mask sounded like a great option to start with. I have already gone through my first jar, and I love it! It smells lovely, and leaves my skin soft and glowing. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Trinity K.
It worked for me! Even tho it did, it's not going to work for everyone. But it was nice end refreshing. It was a good price. Definitely worth it! Very gentle on sensitive skin. It did meet my expectations. I bought it ten more times cause I use it a lot.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this clear out pores & shrink them?