BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #39 in Facial Peels

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

• Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled...5 Answers
  • Does this clear out pores & shrink them?2 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Aunika K.
After the significant hype around the mask, I knew I just had to try it. It's a great, luxurious mask at a mid range price point. I didn't notice any immediate results. However, after 3 uses at night, I'd wake in the morning with very plump skin, with little to no texture. I don't know if I'd buy this again, but I can see it working well for normal to oily skin types in need of a pick-me-up
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I bouvht this product full-size from Ulta and FELL. IN. LOVE. My face feels so soft after and I can feel it working on my face! After a few weeks, I made a secobd purchase at Ulta and received a free mini-jar with my order and I AM SO HAPPY. I love this product. It's fantastic and will leave your skin looking soft and healthy. Vichy is a phenomenal skincare brand. Recommended!!!!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is such an unusual face mask but I love how it brightens my skin. It gives you both a physical and chemical exfoliation that leaves skin both brightened and as smooth as can be. I picked this up from Ulta and highly recommend it. It has a pleasing scent that is wonderful as the mask is sitting on your skin. This is a regular for me now and  I use it once or twice a week.
Alena B.
Akron
I love this mask!  It delivers great results in such a short amount of time.  I hate having to leave a mask on for 15-20 minutes, no matter how effective it's supposed to be.  With this mask, you're done in 5 minutes and left with smooth, glowy skin.  I find it a TINY bit drying, but following up with my moisturizer takes care of that.
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
This is a really good value for the money. I love some of the more expensive peels but they also cost much more. For 20 bucks you get a good amount and this product does work! Very gentle and didn't irritated my skin at all. I will use this about 2x a week. With a more expensive higher aha one I would use maybe 1x. Would recommend to anyone on a budget around 30 to use.
karazav1 Z.
I love this mask! I received it as a birthday gift and just fell in love! It's got such a nice scent and my skin feels SO smooth aftwards! The jar is a good size, feels high quality, and it lasts quite a while
M D.
Sunnyvale
I’ve been using twice a week for 3 months and I don’t see a big change in my skin. I use it before getting in the shower, and it does leave your face very smooth. I was expecting the AHA/BHA action to be more pronounced. If you have sensitive skin this would be good because it is very mild.
Alyssa G.
I use this mask once a week for about 20 minutes or so and I really enjoy it because it is not to harsh on my dry/normal skin. It does not irritate or sting and I think it is a good foundation for better utilization of my follow up products (serums, moisturizer).
Sheri D.
Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask 5 Minutes, that's all it takes!! My new favorite Mask... Leaves my face soft and hydrated. You start seeing the results with just 1 use.
Kerri D.
Vichy double glow facial peel mask smells absolutely yummy very gentle on my skin bypasses my expectations completely. It’s worth the price, I absolutely love this facial peel leaves my skin feeling smooth to the touch every time.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this clear out pores & shrink them?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?

back