BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #6 in Facial Peels

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

• Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?3 Answers
  • I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facia...2 Answers
  • How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best ...1 Answers
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I received a sample of this product from Vichy (after become a loyal customer, thanks to an introduction from Influenster!), and I'm in love. I'd been on the hunt for a peel mask, and I'm so satisfied. It smells delicious, and after a week or two of use (once or twice a week), my skin is starting to change. The full size is only $20, which is an amazing price for the value and quantity!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I purchased this product about a week ago and I am very impressed. It has a very subtle refreshing scent. And doesn't over peel or hurt or burn my skin. I have very sensitive skin due to an autoimmune disease. I could see results after my first use. I am using it every other day. This is a product that I will repurchase when it's gone. I feel lucky to have found it.
Ashleigh T.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely love this face mask. You only leave it on 10 mins but it leaves my face feeling smoother and looking brighter. Has AHAs for a natural exfoliating and also volcanic ash for a physical exfoliation. Highly, highly recommend.
Krystal L.
Hillsboro, OH
It is so hard for me to find new things for my skin because it's sensitive , but this stuff worked amazingly and left my skin feeling awesome. I feel like a while new person!
This peel really helped my skin feel so soft and made my skin brighter after using it ! Highly recommend
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
The BEST mask I've tried thus far! Im obsessed with the scent! Its fresh & perfume-like yet subtle all in one. It contains fruit acids which give you natural exfoliation as well as volcanic ash for a deeper, physical exfoliation! Double Glow Peeling Mask brightens your dull skin with its double peel, leaving your face feeling alive again. I love the pretty pale pink packaging & would & have recommended this to countless friends & family members! A full sized Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask costs about $20 but it lasts! A little bit truly does go a long way! You definitely get bang for your buck with this one ladies! Tiny beads for exfoliation do NOT burn or hurt while rubbing into skin and it really unifies the tones in your skin. Delivers THE PERFECT GLOW every single time you apply! I noticed results in my skin after 1st use, & continued to see more results the longer i used it. Goes on super easily and peels off even easier! Gives effortless, flawless and beautiful glow to your already beautiful face ladies!!! I usually put it on and let it sit a few minutes & massage it in really well ( circular motions ) with fingertips to exfoliate really really well, let sit for a minute then rinse off with water & Voila! I use it about 2-3x a week. I've recently started to follow up with moisturizer so my skin didnt get too dried out. Hopefully my review can help anyone who's curious about Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask! I Highly, Highly recommend! Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Sierra A.
Spokane
I have never been so impressed by a facial mask. It works wonders. You start seeing results after the first use. If you use it twice a week, your skin will be absolutely glowing!

Some may be intimidated by the idea of a 'peel mask'. This is very gentle - even on sensitive skin.

The price point is great. $20 for a full size jar is a steal of a deal. You can also purchase a sample size at Target for $4.50, if you would like to try it out before upgrading to a larger jar (as I did!)
MaryKate P.
Hickory
I am consistently impressed by Vichy. This is a product that I bought and sort of forgot about. I have very dry skin so I tend to shy away from peels or clay masks because they dry me out. I have recently been oily in the t-zone with clogged pores on my nose and chin so I reached for this product and Wow! I was amazed... once I rinsed the peel after about 15 minutes, you could literally see my blackheads being released without me even trying to extract them. This did a great job of mildly detoxifying my skin without over drying. Note: I only applied the product in my t-zone and used a hydration mask elsewhere. But I definitely recommend this product! Will continue to use to extract blackheads and reduce the appearance of large pores!Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I should start by saying that I LOVE Vichy’s products and generally recommend them to everyone. I ran across this mask and OF COURSE had to get it. I think their products are great value and volume for the money you pay, so you really can’t go wrong there.

This mask, however, was utterly ineffective. It did absolutely NOTHING to my skin and I left it on for longer than the time in the instructions. There was no change in the amount of dry/dead skin, moisture, glow factor, etc. Extremely disappointed as I was hoping this could become my new exfoliator.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
This peel is unreal!! It smells like a perfume and it feels so refreshing in the mornings. It is so light on my face and the beads are not overpowering and hurtful. It is at a perfect price point and I would buy 100 times again and recommend to anyone!
Sabrina D.
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Tasnim N.