BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #31 in Facial Peels

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
The BEST mask I've tried thus far! Im obsessed with the scent! Its fresh & perfume-like yet subtle all in one. It contains fruit acids which give you natural exfoliation as well as volcanic ash for a deeper, physical exfoliation! Double Glow Peeling Mask brightens your dull skin with its double peel, leaving your face feeling alive again. I love the pretty pale pink packaging & would & have recommended this to countless friends & family members! A full sized Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask costs about $20 but it lasts! A little bit truly does go a long way! You definitely get bang for your buck with this one ladies! Tiny beads for exfoliation do NOT burn or hurt while rubbing into skin and it really unifies the tones in your skin. Delivers THE PERFECT GLOW every single time you apply! I noticed results in my skin after 1st use, & continued to see more results the longer i used it. Goes on super easily and peels off even easier! Gives effortless, flawless and beautiful glow to your already beautiful face ladies!!! I usually put it on and let it sit a few minutes & massage it in really well ( circular motions ) with fingertips to exfoliate really really well, let sit for a minute then rinse off with water & Voila! I use it about 2-3x a week. I've recently started to follow up with moisturizer so my skin didnt get too dried out. Hopefully my review can help anyone who's curious about Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask! I Highly, Highly recommend! Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
I purchased this product at Walgreens. It is a very lightly scented, gel with micro fine exfoliating grit that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. The gel smells faintly of apricots and is very thick in its consistency. I have dry and sensitive skin, and would definitely recommend this to anyone who does not like rough exfoliating. I do occasionally get hormonal breakouts and I really like to use this to even out scaring after the blemish has healed.
Brandi C.
As with all of my other Vichy products, I LOVE this mask! I use it twice a week and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! My skin feels tighter and softer. Be careful with sensitive skin because the mask is a little intense. My face is often a little red and sensitive after I wash it off so I make sure to do this on days that I can let my skin “rest” for a while before putting on any cosmetics.
MaryKate P.
Hickory
I am consistently impressed by Vichy. This is a product that I bought and sort of forgot about. I have very dry skin so I tend to shy away from peels or clay masks because they dry me out. I have recently been oily in the t-zone with clogged pores on my nose and chin so I reached for this product and Wow! I was amazed... once I rinsed the peel after about 15 minutes, you could literally see my blackheads being released without me even trying to extract them. This did a great job of mildly detoxifying my skin without over drying. Note: I only applied the product in my t-zone and used a hydration mask elsewhere. But I definitely recommend this product! Will continue to use to extract blackheads and reduce the appearance of large pores!Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I should start by saying that I LOVE Vichy’s products and generally recommend them to everyone. I ran across this mask and OF COURSE had to get it. I think their products are great value and volume for the money you pay, so you really can’t go wrong there.

This mask, however, was utterly ineffective. It did absolutely NOTHING to my skin and I left it on for longer than the time in the instructions. There was no change in the amount of dry/dead skin, moisture, glow factor, etc. Extremely disappointed as I was hoping this could become my new exfoliator.
Sara D.
Eugene
This product feels very hydrating and cooling. You only leave it on for 5 minutes, very easy to use. I like using this before going to bed and it makes my face glow. I even use it on my hands, it has an exfoliating effect. It doesn't feel like a heavy mask and it didn't irritate my skin! It's not the best ever, reason why I give 3 stars.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This gave an amazing glow to my face. You apply for a few minutes then rub in circles to remove dead and dry skin. Didn't irritate or cause a breakout. My skin was left feeling smooth and silky with a few less wrinkles! I use once a week and love the results. Would recommend to anyone over 30. Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Gina A.
I have not used this product for a very long time to be able to say with confidence that it is amazing, but the few times I have used it I do like it. I think it does a good job of resurfacing the skin and leaving it feeling brand new, but I think with more continued use I can say more definitively. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product given, although it should only be used 1-2 times a week. The smell is pleasant and it is left on for five minutes, which is nice because it can be done quickly.
I did notice that when I have used it, dead skin has been removed and my face seemed to glow more.
HANNAH C.
Chaska, MN
This peel is unreal!! It smells like a perfume and it feels so refreshing in the mornings. It is so light on my face and the beads are not overpowering and hurtful. It is at a perfect price point and I would buy 100 times again and recommend to anyone!
Taylor T.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this mask! It's a gentle peel that exfoliates so well. The packaging is sleek and beautiful, and the product goes on easily. Best part of this mask is it's so quick! Only 5 minutes, then buff off old skin with your fingertips, and poof! My skin feels so soft after I use this mask, and it's helped immensely with some acne I've had crop up lately! I follow up with a moisturizer to keep my skin from drying out.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Tasnim N.