BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #22 in Facial Peels

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

• Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?3 Answers
  • I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facia...2 Answers
  • How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best ...1 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
The BEST mask I've tried thus far! Im obsessed with the scent! Its fresh & perfume-like yet subtle all in one. It contains fruit acids which give you natural exfoliation as well as volcanic ash for a deeper, physical exfoliation! Double Glow Peeling Mask brightens your dull skin with its double peel, leaving your face feeling alive again. I love the pretty pale pink packaging & would & have recommended this to countless friends & family members! A full sized Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask costs about $20 but it lasts! A little bit truly does go a long way! You definitely get bang for your buck with this one ladies! Tiny beads for exfoliation do NOT burn or hurt while rubbing into skin and it really unifies the tones in your skin. Delivers THE PERFECT GLOW every single time you apply! I noticed results in my skin after 1st use, & continued to see more results the longer i used it. Goes on super easily and peels off even easier! Gives effortless, flawless and beautiful glow to your already beautiful face ladies!!! I usually put it on and let it sit a few minutes & massage it in really well ( circular motions ) with fingertips to exfoliate really really well, let sit for a minute then rinse off with water & Voila! I use it about 2-3x a week. I've recently started to follow up with moisturizer so my skin didnt get too dried out. Hopefully my review can help anyone who's curious about Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask! I Highly, Highly recommend! Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
I have not used this product for a very long time to be able to say with confidence that it is amazing, but the few times I have used it I do like it. I think it does a good job of resurfacing the skin and leaving it feeling brand new, but I think with more continued use I can say more definitively. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product given, although it should only be used 1-2 times a week. The smell is pleasant and it is left on for five minutes, which is nice because it can be done quickly.
I did notice that when I have used it, dead skin has been removed and my face seemed to glow more.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Quick, simple and effective mask. I rub it in for two minutes then leave the mask on for 5 to 7 minutes. I remove it with a warm washcloth. It leaves my skin feeling soft with a nice smell. It can be a strong scent, which could be overwhelming for some people. This is great for sensitive skin and lightens acne scars.

Pro: smells great, softens skin, lightweight, moisturizes, soothes skin, easy to apply, easy to remove
MaryKate P.
Hickory
I am consistently impressed by Vichy. This is a product that I bought and sort of forgot about. I have very dry skin so I tend to shy away from peels or clay masks because they dry me out. I have recently been oily in the t-zone with clogged pores on my nose and chin so I reached for this product and Wow! I was amazed... once I rinsed the peel after about 15 minutes, you could literally see my blackheads being released without me even trying to extract them. This did a great job of mildly detoxifying my skin without over drying. Note: I only applied the product in my t-zone and used a hydration mask elsewhere. But I definitely recommend this product! Will continue to use to extract blackheads and reduce the appearance of large pores!Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is such an unusual face mask but I love how it brightens my skin. It gives you both a physical and chemical exfoliation that leaves skin both brightened and as smooth as can be. I picked this up from Ulta and highly recommend it. It has a pleasing scent that is wonderful as the mask is sitting on your skin. This is a regular for me now and  I use it once or twice a week.
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I bouvht this product full-size from Ulta and FELL. IN. LOVE. My face feels so soft after and I can feel it working on my face! After a few weeks, I made a secobd purchase at Ulta and received a free mini-jar with my order and I AM SO HAPPY. I love this product. It's fantastic and will leave your skin looking soft and healthy. Vichy is a phenomenal skincare brand. Recommended!!!!
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I should start by saying that I LOVE Vichy’s products and generally recommend them to everyone. I ran across this mask and OF COURSE had to get it. I think their products are great value and volume for the money you pay, so you really can’t go wrong there.

This mask, however, was utterly ineffective. It did absolutely NOTHING to my skin and I left it on for longer than the time in the instructions. There was no change in the amount of dry/dead skin, moisture, glow factor, etc. Extremely disappointed as I was hoping this could become my new exfoliator.
Alena B.
Akron
I love this mask!  It delivers great results in such a short amount of time.  I hate having to leave a mask on for 15-20 minutes, no matter how effective it's supposed to be.  With this mask, you're done in 5 minutes and left with smooth, glowy skin.  I find it a TINY bit drying, but following up with my moisturizer takes care of that.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very sensitive skin and Vichy does a great job with this product in gently and effectively exfoliating without causing damage. I usually do not like physical exfoliating, but the pumice is fine and soft enough to not tear my skin. I would compare this too Peter Thomas Roth’s pumpkin scrub, but more effective, gentle, and soothing.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
absolutely in love with this facial mask it has tiny little exfoliating beads and let it dry and then scrub it in until it's completely gone and then you wash your face and it leaves it amazingly soft and extremely exploiting without harsh abrasion or drying out of your skin, highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing again .
Sabrina D.
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Lenah A.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Tasnim N.