BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #20 in Facial Peels

Peel face mask / face masque formulated to brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. First, the chemical action of AHA [fruit acids] helps remove dead cells. Then, the mechanical action of volcanic rock crushed into ultra-fine powder gently exfoliates skin. Exfoliating mask that combines vitamin CG to help illuminate skin tone and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A five-minute radiance peel mask booster for luminous and glowing skin. Immediately after application of the peeling mask, skin is gently exfoliated to look fresher and more radiant. In 1 month, skin texture is refined, feels more supple and comfortable without drying the skin. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy-Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700, CI 19140, CARBOMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT, PUMICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MANNOSE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM. see more...

Grace R.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I received a sample of this product from Vichy (after become a loyal customer, thanks to an introduction from Influenster!), and I'm in love. I'd been on the hunt for a peel mask, and I'm so satisfied. It smells delicious, and after a week or two of use (once or twice a week), my skin is starting to change. The full size is only $20, which is an amazing price for the value and quantity!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I purchased this product about a week ago and I am very impressed. It has a very subtle refreshing scent. And doesn't over peel or hurt or burn my skin. I have very sensitive skin due to an autoimmune disease. I could see results after my first use. I am using it every other day. This is a product that I will repurchase when it's gone. I feel lucky to have found it.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Cayce, SC
Absolutely love this face mask. You only leave it on 10 mins but it leaves my face feeling smoother and looking brighter. Has AHAs for a natural exfoliating and also volcanic ash for a physical exfoliation. Highly, highly recommend.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Hillsboro, OH
It is so hard for me to find new things for my skin because it's sensitive , but this stuff worked amazingly and left my skin feeling awesome. I feel like a while new person!
This peel really helped my skin feel so soft and made my skin brighter after using it ! Highly recommend
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Prague
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll meI ain't the sharpest tool in the shedShe was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumbIn the shape of an "L" on her foreheadWell, the years start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I hit the ground runningDidn't make sense not to live for funYour brain gets smart but your head gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back streets?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never shine if you don't glow[Chorus:]Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go playHey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paidAnd all that glitters is goldOnly shooting stars break the moldIt's a cool place and they say it gets colderYou're bundled up now wait 'til you get olderBut the meteor men beg to differJudging by the hole in the satellite pictureThe ice we skate is getting pretty thinThe water's getting warm so you might as well swimMy world's on fire. How about yours?That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.[Chorus 2x]Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gasI need to get myself away from this placeI said yep, what a conceptI could use a little fuel myselfAnd we could all use a little changeWell, the years start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I hit the ground runningDidn't make sense not to live for funYour brain gets smart but your head gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back streets?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never shine if you don't glow.[Chorus]And all that glitters is goldOnly shooting stars break the mold
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
So.. it isnt an actual "peel mask" its more like a mask, scrub, and face wash. The directions tell you to leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse and the consistency is very watwry it doesnt allow the product to dry or peel in any way. However i received this as a sample while shopping at sephora and i was skeptical to try because i was really looking for a peel off mask. So one night i decided to try it just because, and i was so amazed i had buy the full sized product. It smells so nicely not like a perfume scent it is more of a natural scent. And it has scrub particles so it polished away dead skin cells. I have acne prone skin and it dried out pimples i had and left my face feeling smooth even until the morning.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
West Hartford , CT
Great peel mask... not to be confused with a peel OFF mask. This is slightly different than any product I've tried, first you apply the gel mask to a clean face. The scent is light & refreshing & the gel feels cool to the skin. As you apply you can feel the small exfoliators & you can tell they are going to get the job done. After 5 minutes, you use your dry fingers to scrub your skin with the, now dry, product. Holy moly! This really gets rid of all of the dead skin & dull spots. Finally you rinse off & you are left with shining skin that requires no makeup. Love this product! Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
I purchased this at cvs after seeing this brand floating around IG. Now this is a higher end drugstore brand if that makes sense lol. This mask only takes 5 minutes to soak in the skin and wash. When applying it's cool to the touch and has a gel like consistency. If you really squint you can see a few volcanic rock that give you a slight Exfoliation. When washing this off your face will burn a bit . This left my face feeling super clean!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Spokane
I was hesitant to try a facial peel mask because my skin is extremely sensitive. However, I did a ton of research and read hundreds of reviews. The Vichy Double Glow facial peel mask sounded like a great option to start with. I have already gone through my first jar, and I love it! It smells lovely, and leaves my skin soft and glowing. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Does "peel" mask mean that it dries and it's to be peeled off?
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
I have looking to buy a Peel mask, is the Vichy Double Glow Facial Peel Mask any good?
Douglasville
How many times a day or week should you apply this mask for best results?