Add a Photo

By VICHY LABORATOIRES
#592 in Liquid Foundation

Achieve natural flawless perfection with Vichy 'Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation' a long-lasting high coverage foundation with 'barely there' finish. With its soft focus pigments and lightweight texture the liquid effortlessly melts into the skin blurring away imperfections to conceal uneven skin tone dark circles and redness. Effortlessly blendable and enriched with glycerin and plant oil the makeup delivers full coverage without looking 'cakey' or feeling like a mask. Up to 16 hours flawless natural looking coverage. Ideal for both men and women and fortified with SPF35. - K.N. *Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Parben free and enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Directions for use: Apply the 16-hour Fluid Corrective Foundation using your fingertips or a small sponge working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked skin flaws dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly. Blend downwards towards the neck then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid leaving lines. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. Can also be used on targeted parts of the body.

Photos (8)
I love this product so much. I don't have many pimple or blemishes but I have some discoloration in my skin and it really helps with that, I recommend you use this with a light hand because the product is so pigmented. But once you get the hang of it, the foundation gives you perfect coverage and all day wear.
Magdalene D.
Magdalene D.
Berkeley, CA

All time favorite foundation!! Amazing pigmentation and great for all skin types! It has amazing coverage and leaves the skin super dewy and soft! Really easy to apply with brushes or beauty blenders! A foundation MUST! I use the shade 45 gold.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA

Best foundation I've ever used. It has the best coverage. I highly recommend this foundation for everyone. Especially anyone with skin imperfections.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
San Antonio, TX

This foundation is just flawless. The color is just perfect. I love the way it looks on me. Its awesome. Will be buying more soon
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Corcoran, CA

I love this. It made my face look all over beautiful and no red blotches. it goes on smooth and don't feel heavy.
Milédie N.
Milédie N.
quebec

Le meilleur fond de teint haute couvrance que j'ai essayé! En plus, le produit est non-comédogène! Je l'utilise lorsque j'ai des marques, cicatrices d'acné ou bouton à cacher localement. Nous n'avons pas besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup pour avoir une bonne couvrance! Je l'utilise en plus avec un beauty blender question de rendre le fini plus naturel! Je vous le jure le produit couvre en masse même si vous utilisez une éponge! De plus, la tenue du fond de teint est excellente ( je le fixe avec une poudre lousse de Laura Mercier) et il dure toute la journée! Cependant, le fond de teint a été discontinué et si je ne m'abuse il a été refait mais dans la compagnie spécialisée Dermablend, je ne pourrais vous dire si le produit est similaire, moins bon ou amélioré, car je ne l'ai pas encore essayé! Cependant, je vous conseille fortement de l'essayer pour les personnes ayant la peau fragile, qui est sujette aux imperfections!
P.s pour un effet plus naturel utilise le avec un beauty blender, et n'en met pas plus que la grosseur d'un 10 cenne sur ton éponge !
Jobeth K.
Jobeth K.
Shropshire

Favourite foundation I've ever tried, haven't been using it that long but it hasn't aggregated my skin at all. I also use the corrective stick for days where I haven't got the time to do foundation and gives the same results. Would recommend this for people who have acne/spot prone skin as it offers a high coverage so that you hide uneven skin tone, acne scars and blemishes.
Nicola A.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire

My go to foundation at the moment for daily use. I have quite pinkish skin with major red flare ups at least once per day. This is good at covering the pink tones in my skin, but doesn't cover a harsh flare up completely. It separates on my oily t zone. Definitely needs a primer and powder. I apply this with a brush then go over with a sponge as it can be streaky.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
West Yorkshire

I love this stuff! I wear makeup everyday in my job and this is the best all day coverage I've had. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin and matches my skin tone very well. I wouldn't buy any other foundation. I love this brand and want to recommend to anyone with sensitive/spot prone skin
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario

This is the ONLY foundation that offers complete coverage on certain areas of the skin - it can be used to cover scars, blemishes, and even unwanted tattoos! You can simply set this foundation with a matte translucent powder to extend its wear and durability throughout the day and evening.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH

Do you have to apply a lot for it to cover well?
donna M.
donna M.

What's the cheapest I can buy this??
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
London, Ontario

Where can I buy this foundation in Canada? I used a sample I found in a magazine and loved it!