BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Achieve natural flawless perfection with Vichy 'Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation' a long-lasting high coverage foundation with 'barely there' finish. With its soft focus pigments and lightweight texture the liquid effortlessly melts into the skin blurring away imperfections to conceal uneven skin tone dark circles and redness. Effortlessly blendable and enriched with glycerin and plant oil the makeup delivers full coverage without looking 'cakey' or feeling like a mask. Up to 16 hours flawless natural looking coverage. Ideal for both men and women and fortified with SPF35. - K.N. *Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Parben free and enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Directions for use: Apply the 16-hour Fluid Corrective Foundation using your fingertips or a small sponge working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked skin flaws dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly. Blend downwards towards the neck then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid leaving lines. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. Can also be used on targeted parts of the body.

• Do you have to apply a lot for it to cover well?2 Answers
  • What's the cheapest I can buy this??2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this foundation in Canada? I used a sample I foun...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Magdalene D.
Magdalene D.
Berkeley, CA
All time favorite foundation!! Amazing pigmentation and great for all skin types! It has amazing coverage and leaves the skin super dewy and soft! Really easy to apply with brushes or beauty blenders! A foundation MUST! I use the shade 45 gold.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA
Best foundation I've ever used. It has the best coverage. I highly recommend this foundation for everyone. Especially anyone with skin imperfections.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is just flawless. The color is just perfect. I love the way it looks on me. Its awesome. Will be buying more soon
lindsey s.
lindsey s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regarding the shade range— disappointing. At my tannest I use shade 45 and I am pale and blonde. The shades are close together and there is no representation of darker shades!! Vichy is missing out on a huge demographic by not expanding the shade range and girls with darker complexions are starved of experiencing this foundation’s phenomenal coverage and texture! Natural looking and satiny dewy finish but excellent acne coverage and very buildable. I love Vichy and their skincare products and I have repurchased this foundation a few times. Be careful if you are acne prone though as whenever I accidentally have slept in this foundation, I wake up with a breakout that I don’t get from other foundations. Overall, a great foundation for the price with a few drawbacks.
I love this product so much. I don't have many pimple or blemishes but I have some discoloration in my skin and it really helps with that, I recommend you use this with a light hand because the product is so pigmented. But once you get the hang of it, the foundation gives you perfect coverage and all day wear.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It made my face look all over beautiful and no red blotches. it goes on smooth and don't feel heavy.
talyn f.
talyn f.
York, PA
I love this foundation it covers all my scars, pimples and everything I hate.. if u get it get the one meant for covering the tattoo it's cheaper and has more in it.. cost $33 but it's worth it I'm 100%
Jobeth K.
Jobeth K.
Shropshire
Favourite foundation I've ever tried, haven't been using it that long but it hasn't aggregated my skin at all. I also use the corrective stick for days where I haven't got the time to do foundation and gives the same results. Would recommend this for people who have acne/spot prone skin as it offers a high coverage so that you hide uneven skin tone, acne scars and blemishes.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
West Yorkshire
I love this stuff! I wear makeup everyday in my job and this is the best all day coverage I've had. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin and matches my skin tone very well. I wouldn't buy any other foundation. I love this brand and want to recommend to anyone with sensitive/spot prone skin
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY foundation that offers complete coverage on certain areas of the skin - it can be used to cover scars, blemishes, and even unwanted tattoos! You can simply set this foundation with a matte translucent powder to extend its wear and durability throughout the day and evening.
donna M.
donna M.
What's the cheapest I can buy this??
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
Do you have to apply a lot for it to cover well?
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this foundation in Canada? I used a sample I found in a magazine and loved it!