BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Achieve natural flawless perfection with Vichy 'Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation' a long-lasting high coverage foundation with 'barely there' finish. With its soft focus pigments and lightweight texture the liquid effortlessly melts into the skin blurring away imperfections to conceal uneven skin tone dark circles and redness. Effortlessly blendable and enriched with glycerin and plant oil the makeup delivers full coverage without looking 'cakey' or feeling like a mask. Up to 16 hours flawless natural looking coverage. Ideal for both men and women and fortified with SPF35. - K.N. *Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Parben free and enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Directions for use: Apply the 16-hour Fluid Corrective Foundation using your fingertips or a small sponge working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked skin flaws dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly. Blend downwards towards the neck then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid leaving lines. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. Can also be used on targeted parts of the body.

• What tone do they use, do you really like the coverage th...2 Answers
  • Do you have to apply a lot for it to cover well?2 Answers
  • What's the cheapest I can buy this??2 Answers
Jilleen F.
Hemet, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. First warning, it smells HORRIBLY like paint, I mean chemical house paint, but it doesn’t last long. It does go on very dewy, but after setting powder and spray, it is very matte. I wear this when I’ll be out in the sun because of the high SPF, and once set the finish is very matte. It does last a whole work day on me, and this is a staple in my collection. Great foundation.
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
My holy grail foundation, seriously. I can't talk about it enough. As somebody who has struggled with severe acne/scarring yet also has dry skin, this foundation is amazing. It can cover ANYTHING (tattoos!!) with just a small amount, but has a creamy consistency that doesn't dry out my skin! If I'm in a rush, I can even just use it as concealer. This foundation makes me feel confident- and I couldn't ask for anything more(:
Katherine S.
I've been using this foundation for years. I use the nude color most of the year--- in the dead of winter, when I'm at my most pale, I mix the nude with opal.
This is really full coverage foundation.  I have a lot of hyper-pigmentation and overall, not the best skin, however I constantly get compliments on how beautiful my skin is.  I laugh, because it is literally the farthest thing from the truth, but I have dermablend to thank for that.
The finish is very matte.  I use illuminating powder over it and an oil control lotion underneath.  If you have insecurities about your skin, or you're just looking for full coverage, I would highly recommend this foundation.
Minus one star, for lack variety of shades.
Magdalene D.
Berkeley, CA
All time favorite foundation!! Amazing pigmentation and great for all skin types! It has amazing coverage and leaves the skin super dewy and soft! Really easy to apply with brushes or beauty blenders! A foundation MUST! I use the shade 45 gold.
lindsey s.
Regarding the shade range— disappointing. At my tannest I use shade 45 and I am pale and blonde. The shades are close together and there is no representation of darker shades!! Vichy is missing out on a huge demographic by not expanding the shade range and girls with darker complexions are starved of experiencing this foundation’s phenomenal coverage and texture! Natural looking and satiny dewy finish but excellent acne coverage and very buildable. I love Vichy and their skincare products and I have repurchased this foundation a few times. Be careful if you are acne prone though as whenever I accidentally have slept in this foundation, I wake up with a breakout that I don’t get from other foundations. Overall, a great foundation for the price with a few drawbacks.
I love this product so much. I don't have many pimple or blemishes but I have some discoloration in my skin and it really helps with that, I recommend you use this with a light hand because the product is so pigmented. But once you get the hang of it, the foundation gives you perfect coverage and all day wear.
talyn f.
York, PA
I love this foundation it covers all my scars, pimples and everything I hate.. if u get it get the one meant for covering the tattoo it's cheaper and has more in it.. cost $33 but it's worth it I'm 100%
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA
Best foundation I've ever used. It has the best coverage. I highly recommend this foundation for everyone. Especially anyone with skin imperfections.
Samantha G.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is just flawless. The color is just perfect. I love the way it looks on me. Its awesome. Will be buying more soon
Graziela B.
Tamarac, FL
I am loving, besides protecting it has incredible coverage and moisturizes the skin. I was surprised by this brand
Jazmin J.
Doral, FL
What tone do they use, do you really like the coverage that offered it ?
Alexandra M.
Kitchener , ON
Where can I buy this foundation in Canada? I used a sample I found in a magazine and loved it!
Kristy T.
Middletown , OH
Do you have to apply a lot for it to cover well?
donna M.
What's the cheapest I can buy this??