BeautyFaceFace MakeupVichy Laboratoires
VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 25 Nude

VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 25 Nude

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Fluid is a high coverage, long-wear foundation, suitable for minor to moderate skin concerns. The Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation is formulated with 25% pigment concentration for a flawless, even coverage whilst providing up to 24 hour hydration and SPF25+. Suitable for sensitive skin.

What kind of structure does it have? Is it thick Does it cover well? Doesn't matter?
So interested in trying but what is the actual hype about it?
What tone do they use, do you really like the coverage that offered it ?
Start your review of VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 25 Nude!
Glauce B.
Triton
VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 25 Nude uploaded by Glauce B.
If you're looking for a high coverage foundation, this is the product for you. In my case, I was not, but other than that, I found it great! It matched my skin tone perfectly and it's not thick despite the fact it's really high coverage. A small amount of it can be used in the entire face.
Evelin  G.
Marysville, OH
I think the concept of the product is good but it was not for my skin type. While it has a great coverage, it has a heavy texture and after some hours my skin started to look and feel greasy, especially in my Tzone. I have not bought it back but would recommend if you have a dry skin.
reilly A.
Grasonville, MD
My holy grail foundation, seriously. I can't talk about it enough. As somebody who has struggled with severe acne/scarring yet also has dry skin, this foundation is amazing. It can cover ANYTHING (tattoos!!) with just a small amount, but has a creamy consistency that doesn't dry out my skin! If I'm in a rush, I can even just use it as concealer. This foundation makes me feel confident- and I couldn't ask for anything more(:
Katherine S.
I've been using this foundation for years. I use the nude color most of the year--- in the dead of winter, when I'm at my most pale, I mix the nude with opal.
This is really full coverage foundation.  I have a lot of hyper-pigmentation and overall, not the best skin, however I constantly get compliments on how beautiful my skin is.  I laugh, because it is literally the farthest thing from the truth, but I have dermablend to thank for that.
The finish is very matte.  I use illuminating powder over it and an oil control lotion underneath.  If you have insecurities about your skin, or you're just looking for full coverage, I would highly recommend this foundation.
Minus one star, for lack variety of shades.
Minus one star, for lack variety of shades.
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA
VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 25 Nude uploaded by Emily A.
Best foundation I've ever used. It has the best coverage. I highly recommend this foundation for everyone. Especially anyone with skin imperfections.
Magdalene D.
Berkeley, CA
All time favorite foundation!! Amazing pigmentation and great for all skin types! It has amazing coverage and leaves the skin super dewy and soft! Really easy to apply with brushes or beauty blenders! A foundation MUST! I use the shade 45 gold.
Samantha G.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is just flawless. The color is just perfect. I love the way it looks on me. Its awesome. Will be buying more soon
Crystal B.
Hanford, CA
I love this. It made my face look all over beautiful and no red blotches. it goes on smooth and don't feel heavy.
member-b492496eb
I love this product so much. I don't have many pimple or blemishes but I have some discoloration in my skin and it really helps with that, I recommend you use this with a light hand because the product is so pigmented. But once you get the hang of it, the foundation gives you perfect coverage and all day wear.
Courtney  D.
Love this product!!! The coverage is absolutely incredible and makes my skin look flawless!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...