BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr; High coverage, long lasting compact foundation that provides a flawless looking complexion and instant radiance. This new compact gives a natural looking finish with a 12 hour hold and no mask effect. The texture is flexible, comfortable and non-greasy for maximum blendability. Waterproof with SPF 30. Suitable to conceal uneven skin texture, dark circles, spots, scars, redness, rosacea & vitiligo. Result; Flawless & natural looking complexion; skin looks radiant and feels supple and comfortable; up to 12hr coverage of skin imperfections. Texture; Smooth and luxurious texture that blends easily into the skin. Tolerance; - Suitable for sensitive skin - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic - No fragrance - No alcohol. see more...

Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es muy bueno deja un acabado impecable y excelente, lo recomiendo es para piel grasa... no deja la piel grasosa y tapa muy bien cicatrices, marcas, manchas de sol entre muchas otras cosas.❤️️
This is the perfect foundation for small and larger blemishes, very good coverage and nice to work with as the Natural shades give a gentle look. This is confidence boosting and as such a must have.
Charlie M.
Birmingham
Review for: Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 45 Gold, Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 55 Bronze, Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 35 Sand, Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 15 Opal, Other more...
I love this foundation so much! I bought this for ÂŁ18 off feelunique and they do it in boots and pharmacies too. Heavy coverage and you only need the slightest amount. Lasts all day long and the colour range is so good. I literally use this foundation for highlight and contour just by using different shades. So easy to blend out (I usually use a damp beauty blender). I have vitiligo on my cheek where I've lost the pigment in my skin leaving a white patch and this foundation is the only one I've found that successfully covers it up! You can't beat this for this price! Highly recommend this and it's suitable for all skin types and has a big range of colours to chose from
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
I never particularly needed a full coverage foundation until recently when my skin has completely gone crazy. This stuff is a miracle product. It covers up a variety of sins without looking cakey or unnatural in the slightest. The finish is very natural and satin like. It can be a bit streaky when applying with the sponge provided, but I just dab over it with a damp beauty blender to help it settle nicely in my skin and it looks flawless. I'm so blown away by how much I love this product. Holy grail 100%
Jessica M.
Saltillo, Coahuila
Es demasiado buena para todas aquellas personas que tienen piel grasa ya que es tipo mate sirve de corrector para todo tipo de imperfecciones como las arrugas manchas acné y tiene muy buena cobertura! es muy resistente, dura demasiado y es hipoalergénico!
Tua T.
Karlsruhe
Review for: Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 35 Sand more...
I love the product. I bought sometime 2 years ago when I was going through a terrible breakout. This helped cover EVERYTHING up, really well. Only gripe I have? It tends to be a bit on the dry side, so maybe have a good moisturiser base before you use this. Otherwise love the shade on me and the coverage.
Daniela L.
Review for: Other more...
La base me dura todo el día, no es grasa, no se corre, tapa las imperfecciones correctamente. Aun que a pesar de ser una base hipolergénica me ha dado una leve alergia, picazón, pero esto comienza a ocurrir luego de unas horas de estar el producto aplicado
đź‘…angie l.
Recently I got this foundation.
I got 15ivory color.
High coverage and you just need to apply very little. Cost performance is very high
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Review for: Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr 15 Opal more...
Lovely product , medium coverage if you do just one application , on spots I just apply it twice ! Nice packaging with mirror
Mary S.
Athens
Overall it's a good foundation with great coverage. However, I found it a bit difficult to blend.
Saba S.
Ajman, Ajman
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation 12Hr Do i still have to wear powder with it??
Do I still need to wear powder with this? Or is it a cream to powder effect? Thank you :)