BeautyHairHair Productsnone
Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml

Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml

by none

Any recommendations for postpartum hair loss? I heard that this shampoo helps, did you have a good experience with Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml ?
that shampoo is for normal hair or dry hair ? i heard that it helps to conclude about Dandruff too but i'm not sure
I got a free sample of this shampoo and wanted to know if its good and worth the price
Start your review of Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica B.
Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml uploaded by Jessica B.
I noticed that after a few chemicals from hair dying I was loosing more hair than normal and decided to try this and I just need to say that I can see hair where there wasn’t or even longer hair when it was always baby hair. Unfortunately it’s not sold in the US, I had to buy it from Portugal
Nataliia B.
Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml uploaded by Nataliia B.
I often have a lot of hair. Periodically I use different means against hair loss. This shampoo is separately completely useless. If you use it only in combination with capsules for scalp. And take vitamins.
Andreea-Violeta N.
rue aux teintures, Vire
Vichy Dercos Techniques Energizing Shampoo 400ml uploaded by Andreea-Violeta N.
The best shampoo for hair loss. I didn't know what else to use for hair loss, I used a wide range of products, without any effect, until I discovered this shampoo. In addition to the fact that the hair does not fall out, it also stimulates its growth.
Ghadah A.
ahmadi
It haven’t worked for me sadly but it I enjoyed using it Smells good Lathers luxuriously Cleanse well, gives great volume and shine Its quite pricy for a shampoo And no I haven’t bought it again
Alex P.
London, England
I used it for a while. Beyond doing a job in terms of hair loss, not miracles of course, it is very good as a shampoo. It cleans well and it lasts. Worth.