BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Soothe your scalp with the regulating Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair; , an effective anti-dandruff shampoo for even the most stubborn scalp conditions. For the very first time, a Selenium Disulphide based formulation is presented in a light, smooth texture. Micro-organisms on the scalp are eliminated, while the scalp is exfoliated and regulated. Dandruff is eliminated from the very first week with patented anti-recurrence technology. Efficiency continues even after stopping treatment. Hypoallergenic, contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water, paraben free see more...

Hedvika K.
Prague
I had a seriously dry skin and this product was recommended to me by my doctor, its the only shampoo which really helps on the market. It always helped me to recover from seriously dry skin on my head. Other shampoos do not help and do not even try them if you really have problems.
member-1ee3ed14c
Really good shampoo. I had dandruff and it was terrible because I was losing my hair, and this help me with both problem, the dandruff and my hair loss
Martina M.
Solin
Great product. I have dry scalp with dermatitis. Flakes go away after 2 or 3 washes. It helps with if your scalp is itchy, too.