Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen

Soft, sheer sunscreen lotion with multi-layer protection from UV rays & free-radical damage.

Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen I have been using this sunscreen for 2years, the normal formula and the tinted one, i want to try another one any suggestions ?
How this work with water ?
For those who mentioned that this product has a nice pleasant scent, my question is, is it overpowering? I'm sensitive to some scents.
Start your review of Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen!
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Macy's
this one is my favorite for the winter, the skin feels very soft, hydrated and protected at 100% from burns from low temperatures, not only the sun damages the skin guys, also the cold please, a sunscreen any time, does not leave white spots or oily skin
Vahini N.
Voorhees, NJ
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen uploaded by Vahini N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this sunscreen as I am prone to sun burns. I am a first time user and I felt this sunscreen has a very good texture and it is easily blend-able on the skin. It does leave a white cast and the smell of this sunscreen is strong. This sunscreen is more expensive than the regular ones I usually purchase from drug stores .
أميرة ا.
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Sunscreen uploaded by أميرة ا.
I like it since I have oily skin it suits me very well, works better than drug store ones, smell is not intense, I'm using it regularly, It's great
Joanna W.
Fantastic sunscreen! Absorbs really well, without leaving white residue, no sticky feeling. Protects from both UVA and UVB rays! I have very fair oily skin and this protected me through days of safari in Africa sitting in an open jeep right under direct equatorial sun and no sunburn! Caused me no break outs no allergic reactions. Worth every penny, comes in a very large tube it lasts long time.
Andressa F.
Cohasset, MA
This is the best, besides protecting your skin has a perfect coverage. Since I met this product I have not used another.
Karla F.
Purchased at: Amazon
The star product, which will help you more than anything in anti-aging. Sunscreen is the product that we can never stop using in our day to day. This brand is a bit more expensive but it is worth it for being of good quality.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,060 reviews
This is mineral and no chemicals, however it leaves a white cast on your face and is very thick. Your face seems oily after use. I used once until it was gone then no longer purchased.
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a really solid product! The spf 60 is awesome! The texture is very thin and liquidy which is ok for your face. It spreads very nicely and you don’t need to apply with a heavy hand. If you’re dark skinned it may give you a white cast. I’m medium skin toned in the summer and light/med in the winter months. It works for me, even though it makes me a little on the paler side I just add a little bronzer and it’s good. Pale skin tones will love this! Medium will be ok. Deep skin probably a no. It’s lightly moisturizing. If you’re dry skin you may need a light moisturizer underneath.
Ana A.
Miami
I LOVE IT. I USE THIS PRODUCT FOR 1 YEAR BECAUSE MY SKYN IS VERY SENSITIVE. THIS IS THE BETTER SOLAR PROTECTOR.
Cynthia Q.
Calexico, CA
Perfect for summer, it doesnt get sticky or shiny Very good price, worth it. Love how it feels
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myriam A.
istanbul
il y a 5 mois
Rattan S. il y a 4 mois
I just received the Australian gold tinted sunscreen in the mail yesterday i really like it! Beware tho because the tint is not universal! It has more of a pinkish undertone to it and on mu skin it doenst look light but a skintone even one shade darker than mine it will look too light. It might be a hit or miss but works well for me so far