Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream 50 Ml uploaded by Patricia J.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy advises to avoid the sun during the hottest hours of the day and to keep children under 3 years out of the sun. Choose a sunscreen that suits your skin. Go to your pharmacy for advice. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is a sunscreen for the face and suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is a fresh cream for the face and it protects against sun-induced skin damage, appearance of brown spots and sun-induced premature skin ageing. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream makes the skin feel hydrated instantly and appears mattified. The use of Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream can be combined with the use of other Vichy products Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream products active ingredients Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream has a patented UV filter Mexoryl XL combined with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, which helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of UVA + UVB rays and can help prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is enriched with Hyaluronine and Sebostop. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream reinforces the skin's barrier function and helps reduce the appearance of shiny skin and surface regularities. see more...

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Portland, OR
. There are those who think that sunscreen is only essential on the beach. But not quite! Lamps, and even some computer screens, can stain the skin due to UVA rays. That's why daily sunscreen is indispensable, even on cloudy days! The type of protector also varies according to your skin. And that's one of the most important choices, because you're only going to wear the protector if it gets comfortable, right? No one wants to use a product that leaves the skin whitish, shining and smudged. It is great, leaves the skin very dry and does not worsen the natural oiliness throughout the day.
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I first discovered this brand at my local CVS. It did seem nicer than the other drugstore products and still affordable. I love anything that has sunscreen in it and also has moisturizer in it. Great to keep on hand during the summer.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Miami
Me gusta mucho este producto porque tiene un tamano practico para guardar en la cartera, lo que me permite llevarlo conmigo para aplicarlo varias veces al dia.... Otra cosa buena que tiene es que no deja la cara pegostosa, si no que la crema se absorbe bastante rapido.
Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.
Mechanicville, NY
This sunscreen is really good, is easy to pass, don't have a bad smell and don't irritates the skin. Is just a little oily but with a compact powder stay perfect!! And with just little product you can pass in all your face!!
Narielvi M.
Narielvi M.
Doral, FL
me encanta usar este producto en verano, pues mantiene la piel de mi cuerpo protegida aun en los dias mas calurosos, no me permite sudar tanto y eso es un punto a mi favor, la recomiendo para los dias calurosos ya que es muy resistente al sol y altas temperaturas
Natália N.
Natália N.
Taunton, MA
I love this sunscreen. My skin looks much better when I use it frequently. The price is a bit expensive, but it is good quality. It's very gentle and my my skin smooth. I would buy it again.
Alfredo G.
Alfredo G.
Este protector solar mantiene la cara hidratada evitando lo grasoso, el empaque es bastante cómodo para llevar ya lo he usado varías veces es un producto bastante confiable lo compraría de nuevo
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
maceió
The product fulfills the promised efficiently, protects the skin, moisturizes, does not favor the appearance of acne, it is perfect! Is currently my favorite sunscreen ! ❤
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ceres, CA
Loved this sunscreen. It was gentle enough to apply to my face, didn't burn my eyes or clog my pores. Great product!
Joni F.
Joni F.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased this from Sephora! I just recently purchased it but so far it seems great! I liked it was a size I can carry in my purse!