Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream 50 Ml uploaded by Patricia J.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #41 in Sunscreen

Vichy advises to avoid the sun during the hottest hours of the day and to keep children under 3 years out of the sun. Choose a sunscreen that suits your skin. Go to your pharmacy for advice. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is a sunscreen for the face and suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is a fresh cream for the face and it protects against sun-induced skin damage, appearance of brown spots and sun-induced premature skin ageing. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream makes the skin feel hydrated instantly and appears mattified. The use of Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream can be combined with the use of other Vichy products Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream products active ingredients Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream has a patented UV filter Mexoryl XL combined with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, which helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of UVA + UVB rays and can help prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream is enriched with Hyaluronine and Sebostop. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Cream reinforces the skin's barrier function and helps reduce the appearance of shiny skin and surface regularities. see more...

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
. There are those who think that sunscreen is only essential on the beach. But not quite! Lamps, and even some computer screens, can stain the skin due to UVA rays. That's why daily sunscreen is indispensable, even on cloudy days! The type of protector also varies according to your skin. And that's one of the most important choices, because you're only going to wear the protector if it gets comfortable, right? No one wants to use a product that leaves the skin whitish, shining and smudged. It is great, leaves the skin very dry and does not worsen the natural oiliness throughout the day.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
miami
I'm very exigent when it comes to sun cream cause I have dry skin and I do not like to look like i have oily skin and most of the sun cream lives your face with that oily and shiny effect but with this product i felt really satisfy because I soon as i put it on my face I could feel the hydration, the texture classic cream but lightweight. it goes on nicely, can't feel it on my skin, really mattifies without looking flat and doesn't clump under foundation. I highly recommend it and I will repurchase it as possible.
Yuli G.
Yuli G.
Lompoc
It is also an excellent makeup primer, but is slightly tacky surface for my makeup routine. has good presentation, most important of all is that it really is a good protector against the sun's rays
Anaiah S.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very fair skin that gets oily and tends to break out with sunscreen. This is a regular product in my skin care line up. It dries down well and doesn’t cause my foundation to break. And, most importantly,
It doesn’t clog my pores.
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I first discovered this brand at my local CVS. It did seem nicer than the other drugstore products and still affordable. I love anything that has sunscreen in it and also has moisturizer in it. Great to keep on hand during the summer.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Miami
Me gusta mucho este producto porque tiene un tamano practico para guardar en la cartera, lo que me permite llevarlo conmigo para aplicarlo varias veces al dia.... Otra cosa buena que tiene es que no deja la cara pegostosa, si no que la crema se absorbe bastante rapido.
Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.
Mechanicville, NY
This sunscreen is really good, is easy to pass, don't have a bad smell and don't irritates the skin. Is just a little oily but with a compact powder stay perfect!! And with just little product you can pass in all your face!!
Narielvi M.
Narielvi M.
DORAL, FL
me encanta usar este producto en verano, pues mantiene la piel de mi cuerpo protegida aun en los dias mas calurosos, no me permite sudar tanto y eso es un punto a mi favor, la recomiendo para los dias calurosos ya que es muy resistente al sol y altas temperaturas
Natália N.
Natália N.
Taunton, MA
I love this sunscreen. My skin looks much better when I use it frequently. The price is a bit expensive, but it is good quality. It's very gentle and my my skin smooth. I would buy it again.
GABRIELA F.
GABRIELA F.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I use this sunscreen every day because it suits my skin perfectly! It’s not oily but still makes my skin hydrated enough. The price is affordable and I usually buy it at Walgreens