BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Moisturizing suntan lotion for face and body. Enriched with DHA and Vitamin E. Gives skin a natural, even tan and preserves its color. Gradually tans your skin and keeps it hydrated for 8 hours. Formula has been tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control. Upon first use of this sunless tanner lotion, the skin tone is visibly enhanced. After application, the skin is adorned with a beautiful golden tan. Use as an indoor tanning lotion. Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopherol, Tri-C14-15 Alkyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Perfume (Fragrance). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was selected to try the VICHY IDÉAL SOLEIL MOISTURIZING SELF-TANNING MILK for free in exchange for my honest opinion and it far exceeded my expectations! I have been using self tanners for years but still haven't been able to find one at a decent price that doesn't make you look streaky or orange. Vichy has changed the game!

I applied it to one of my legs first as I wanted a place that I could hide if the results were disastrous like they have been so many times before and I only did one so that I could see the difference. The tanning milk comes out as a white cream with a nice scent and is non greasy. The smell is slightly overpowering and is still strong hours after application but it is not the normal chemical like scent that usually accompanies self tanning products. I lathered it on my legs and then washed my hands thoroughly as per the directions and then I waited. I applied it after my nightly shower around 8 and waited until 10 before I went to bed.. nothing really noticeable occurred so I figured I needed another layer but decided to do it the next day. I was wrong. When I woke up the results were there! My leg was a beautiful bronzed brown. It was not super dark, just a shade darker but it was BROWN and EVEN. I couldn't believe it. I did my other leg so they would be even and then continuously applied more layers every three days. The tan is buildable and is so easy to maintain. It looks natural and real, even on pale skin.

If you have never used a self tanner before, look into care tips because the directions on the package and the tube are very vague. As someone who uses them frequently I know that you should exfoliate before use, not shave, and should be extra careful around areas such as elbows and knees and in between toes. The product retails for $26 online which I think is very fair for an amazing self tanner from a very reputable brand. The tan doesn't take one hour for results as the directions state, but take your time and be patient and you will be blown away! One application does make a beautiful difference! This is my new go to product.
Christine M.
I'm all about tanning in the summer, but I'm not about premature, aging so I reach for self tanner regularly. I usually start out with a mousse and then use a milk or lotion to maintain it.

Even though I apply boat loads of sunscreen, I always end up getting a real tan by this time of the summer. In order to test this out I decided to pick the palest part of my body (stomach) and apply this to half of it. I applied it before bed and by the morning I had an ever so slight tan. I applied it again and the results were definitely noticeable, but not anywhere near as deep as my natural tan or the faux tanner I normally use.

So although I appreciate that it does work, is streak free and doesn't smell like DHA, it just isn't dark enough for me. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a light and natural tan.

*received a complimentary sample
Emma S.
Vichy Ideal Soleil Self Tanner - this is the best self tanner for summer months! I use it on my face and I have never once broken out from it, even though my skin is super sensitive and prone to break outs.  The colour is very natural and not orange.  The bottle isn't very big so I usually reserve this tanner for only my face since it is the only one I've found to not cause any facial irritation.