BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Night cream and face mask that infuses the skin with hydration overnight. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Aquabioryl known to replenish the skin with hydration and form a protective film. Contains conditioning oils for intense overnight hydration. With exclusive fortifying and soothing Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. Paraben free. Ultra-comfortable night moisturizer cream-gel texture that leaves skin velvety soft upon application. Formula is non-sticky, non-greasy, and easily absorbed into skin, making it ideal for overnight wear. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SQUALANE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CI 42053 / GREEN 3 • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE see more...

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Night Cream and Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid
  • "I use this whenever my face is feeling kind of sensitive. I work in prosthetics and special effect makeup and whenever I'm having a negative reaction to the appliances I out on myself. this face mask almost instantly calms my skin. I'm on my 2nd bottle so far and I highly recommend it to everyone who has sensitive reactive skin. " in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this cream a few years ago and loved it! Smells so good and it was very moisturizing, great for a night time moisturizer." in 9 reviews
  • "Contrary to some other reviews, I actually love this product. It might be my favourite moisturizer ever although it is much cheaper than other brands I have tried in the past (like Shiseido). I have quite dry skin but this keeps my skin moisturized at all times. It is very rich but very effective. " in 5 reviews
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
OMG I love this product! It was one of the first Vichy products I tried and it made me want to try more. Now I love the line. I leave a thick layer of this on at night and wake up to glowing, smooth and beautiful skin. You can wear it as a night moisturizer or mask. I tend to use it every other day so about twice a week. I absolutely LOVE the scent and feel of this product. This is now a staple in my skincare regimen.
Mária K.
Canton
This mask is not heavy and not greasy. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this cream does not break me out. I love the scent of this product. It is very relaxing. It makes my skin more radiant. I use it two or three times per week, and I am very happy with the results.
Prisci C.
Love to use this in the winter as the final step in my routine when my skin is feeling drier than usual. It has a slight cooling effect on the skin which is nice. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized when I wake up in the morning.
Colleen C.
Vichy is a brand that I never would have tried unless I had received a couple of samples. It's a true luxury brand! Nice packaging but the product really works! I wake up with soft, hydrated skin that looks refreshed. I have purchased it at Ulta and online at Amazon.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
[product:vichy-aqualia-thermal-night-spa-2.54-oz] I love this night cream! Its a little thick which is ok because your face feels like a babies bottom by morning
Misty L.
Orange
I've been told this gives my skin a glow,I use it like a mask at night a few times a week,it olumos and hydrated my skin as well as giving it a glow and I haven't had a single breakout from it even when I apply serum underneath,it's a little pricey for drugstore but you only need a little and you get quite a bit of product,you can also check cartwheel through Target for sales and deals,but this is a must have product for me!!
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
I purchased this moisturizer on recommendation of an Ulta employee. I found it to be lightweight, but it didn't sink into the skin as quickly as I would have preferred (which makes it better as a face mask but not a cream) so I would caution that you apply it with time so that it has dried down before going to sleep. It didn't have a fragrance and felt very refreshing to use, but I didn't see any dramatic changes in my skin.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
4 stars because it feels good going on the skin. Minus one because it absorbs too quickly into the skin for me. Vichy is a great brand though, with awesome packaging. It’s so overlooked in the drugstore aisles. (A place people typically go for bargains and necessities). But it’s a true gem, and great for normal to combo skin types. Sorta recommend...
Megan G.
Grand Rapids
I haven't been using this product for very long. I apply it at night after I wash my face and use a toning spritz. This cream smells very good, almost like cologne. However, I do think the cream is a little thick for my liking.  At times it feels oily, but if I use less cream it isn't so bad.
Faiza M.
I never considered using a different moisturizer for day and night time.  I like that result I found in my skin upon waking up.  My skin looked refreshed and relaxed.  It felt smooth. I was like waking up to a fresh, clean canvas.  I like this product.  I was impressed with it.

back