Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa 2.54 oz

Wake up to fresher, more radiant-looking skin with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa, an essential addition to your weekly skin care regimen that lets you experience the benefits of an intensive hydrating treatment in a convenient overnight formula. Inspired by the Vichy Thermal Spa, this ultra-comfortable, velvety sleep mask infuses the skin with hydration overnight, when skin is most receptive to treatments, leaving it soft, soothed and supple by morning. During a self-assessment involving 50 women with 100% sensitive skin who used the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa twice weekly, after one night:79% agreed their skin felt softer69% agreed their skin felt deeply hydrated62% agreed their skin looked more luminous64% agreed their skin was soothed After four weeks:89% agreed their skin was more supple86% agreed their skin was deeply hydrated80% agreed their skin looked revitalized77% agreed their skin looked repaired70% agreed their dehydration lines were less visible57% agreed redness looked minimized Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Aquabioryl™ known to replenish the skin with hydration and form a protective film. Contains conditioning oils for intense overnight hydration. With exlusive fortifying and soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Paraben-free. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.

So Is this a night cream or a sleeping mask ?
Start your review of Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa 2.54 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...go to sleep. I wake up with such smooth soft skin it is amazing. I have dry skin that tends to react to everything - the only reaction I had to this product was, ah so soft. It visibly improved moisture and overall appearance of my skin. And one side note, I have used it in the morning as a super moisturizer too after using my cleansing brush and it moisturizes beautifully, so you don't have to restrict yourself to night use only.” in 8 reviews
“...my oily/combo skin soft when I wake up in the morning. I feel it's more moisturizing than Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel to use at night. The only downside is that this is more expensive. I usually use this a couple times a week and it has helped tremendously with some of the drier patches I have during the winter season. ” in 5 reviews
West Orange
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa 2.54 oz this is the second step to the first Vichy Aqualia Thermal morning Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream they are the the best treatments for your skin. They are not pricey at all. You can get them at any CVS. They are both very gentle to the touch. Yes I would buy it again because it has helped my skin alot.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Dryness
Rhinelander, WI
Great night cream. Seen great results from this. I use during the day as well. Very gentle on skin , not very scented but makes my skin hydrated, soft and healthy looking. Vichy always has great products and results.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
East Palatka, FL
This was nice and it felt nice on my skin but the fragrance was too strong for me. I prefer zero fragrance but a little fragrance doesn’t bother me but this was too much.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Nolensville, TN
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa 2.54 oz uploaded by Katie M.
This is a great nighttime product. It feels great on my skin and moisturizes in such a refreshing way, it’s so nice that I caught my husband using it because he loved how it felt! Who knew I’d be fighting my husband over this product?! That’s when you know it’s worth it.
Dry / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Charlotte
Nice packaging and no fragrance. However, the cream really broke out my face and caused a horrible acne flair. It didn’t seem to heavy or thick but something in it my skin did not like. I had high hopes but will not be buying again.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
CHICAGO, IL
LOVE IT! I bought it during a time my skin was looking very dull and as soon as I started using everything improved. Very powerful hydration. Works great all year around. Great price for amazon quality. I once stopped using just to try another product and immediately regretted it because my skin started looking dull again.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles
Ventura
I just bought this after trying many night moisturizers. I am so far, impressed with the ingredients but I’m a little disappointed that it contains fragrance. Totally unnecessary and why I’ll keep it from being a 5 star product. Hoping it works with my sensitive, combo, acne prone aging skin. Fingers crossed.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Very light night cream that feels weightless when it is absorbed in the skin. Also, odorless, which is a large positive for me. It always leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated in the morning and has not caused any skin oiliness or acne so far. One of the best hydrating night creams I have used.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Chicago , IL
It’s a good night cream that hydrates your skin after a long day of wearing make up. I will probably look for a night cream that would be more appropriate for my age, because I felt that it’s better a for little older people than me.
So, I'm not sure if it's because I've got really sensitive skin or what, but while this cream does a good job, if I use too much at one time, it kind of burns me. Even after backing off to twice a week, it will leave an uncomfortable red mark every time, even when I only use a small amount. If I followed the instructions on the packaging, I wager I'd probably look like Sandor Clegane after a while.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines