Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Hannah F.
I tried this and it didn't exactly work for my skin type. The packaging is really cute but the moisture is a little too light for my skin. But my mother uses it all the time and she really loves it! It is one of her favorite brands and she loves this product!
Andressa A.
Londrina, PR
I do like to use hydrating lotions that won't let my skin more oily, so this Vichy's gel is perfect 'cause it gives a good moisture to my skin and I still can feel it fresh and free, like I wasn't using nothing on my face, except for the results that are amazing.
Saioa H.
Bilbao
Este producto esta genial para tener la cara hidratada al maxino, y ademas con muy poquitose puede hacer muchisimo. La textura es simplemente genial y deja una sensacion de relajacion increible. El embalaje es precioso y es super comodo de transportar el bote
Skye P.
Blainville
i love this product,my face is beautiful!the smell is so god,i will buy it again,all there product are wonderful,i use vichy gamme all the time.i buy m ine in pharmaprix.i recommand this product.i need to test all there products,makes my skins so soft!
Ruhina J.
This moisturiser feels amazing on my combination skin. The gel feels cool and soothing against my very sensitive skin. The texture isnloght and airy. The product doesnt sit on your skin and leave a film. Face fels hydrated and fresh at all times.
Maria G.
It is high cost, but awesome. Easy to use and you can buy it in many local stores. Here in Chile you can find ir ar any drugstore. The price is worthy because your skin looks amazing once you use it!
Jenna D.
Edmonton
Great for getting makeup off but I don't think that is what it's for. My face is combo skin and just doesn't act right. I use this stuff cuz it makes my face soft RIGHT after I use it. Then ten minutes from then my face is dryer than a popcorn fart. I just gotta use some lotion on it afterwords. So other then that i think it's alright.
Kelci H.
birkenhead
I love using this mask, it is literally like water on your face so it's super light and feels so wet and hydrating on your skin. Has a very nice smell and you can feel a difference on your skin straight after using it. I would definitely recommend
Elizabeth B.
Red Deer
It was a nice, gentle product that did help with the dry skin around my eyes though the price point versus what it did did not make it worth it to keep using as there are better products with a not so high price
sarah r.
Moncton, NB
I have dry sensitive skin that can sometimes appear dull , and old-ish. I started using this and it makes my skin feel plump and smooth, with a radiant glow. I compare it to the way my 5 year old daughters cheeks feel. So smooth!
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?