Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Stefania M.
Sighetu Marmatiei
This is really useful, especially if you have dry skin, works so good and Vichy always comes with stuff that are made for sensitive people like me. I recommend it.
STEPHANIE C.
Ulsan
Fantastic product! I feel my skin much more soft and hydrated ! I am struggling with my acne and this product is helping me so much. I can see the results after 1 week . I will buy again for sure.
P.A.L 💎.
Love this product! Tried this and only ended up switching back to Avene because I am not a big fan of the scent. That being said, it isn't offensive, I would just prefer less (personal preference, not a representation of the quality of the product by any means). I found that this was nice even during the hot summer months. Soaks in quickly, never "stopped working" and never sat on top of my skin leaving a oily layer. A really lovely consistency, not too thick, and also works nicely during the cold, dry, winter months. I found that after applying this product my skin felt refreshed, which is what I look for in my moisturizers (among other things, of course!)
Rachael D.
Sydney, Australia
Hello beauties. The product that I'm gonna review on today is is the Vitchy Aqualia Thermal. The texture of this product is watery and it very cool when you but it on your face. Massage it on your face and let the skin observe the product. The texture of it is very easy for your easy to observe and make your skin moisturize quickly and very help your skin look more alive and refresh. The price is cheap for student, so I think the product is worthy.
Narimene C.
Its a very good product! I Absolutely love How my Skin feels after using IT! IT feels So fresh!Really great for normal and combination skin ; perfect for dry and oily areas as well ; would recommend using it before using a primer <3
Jade C.
i used it a few years ago during summer time, it was quite refreshing. It didn't clear up my acne but that wasn't what it was meant for anyways. However, it did a good job of providing moisture on hot days. I personally wouldn't purchase it again just because it does not come with any anti-aging benefits. It would be good for teenagers though : )
Joanne H.
This product is really good for dry/very dry skin. It doesn't feel sticky and soaks into the skin well, and a little goes a long way. The scent could be a little nicer but nothing too unpleasant. Overall, the product is very hydrating but the weight of the bottle isn't the best if travelling. Would repurchase again though!
Mélina L.
Chambly
It smells really good and I loved the smell of it on my skin. However, I was using it to cure my dry skin and instead, it left it even more dry. It also costs a lot of money, which is frustrating when it does not cure the problem. However, you do not need to apply much so the product lasts for a good period of time.
Amanda B.
Kildare
I use this product every morning and evening. I love the feeling of having a cream on my face, which this gives me. This might not suit everyone as I know some people prefer their moisturiser to soak in straight away. My skin has become alot more hydrated since using this product and I couldn't be with out it
Ivona T.
I've tried a lot of Vichy products over the years but it seems to me that their quality is failing. I have used this because my skin needs a lot of hydration (oily skin) and somehow it made my skin even oiler then it already is. There is a lot of better products in that price range.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?