Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Elvia R.
Crofton , MD
I would recommend this product to anyone that combination skin like I do I would say it works great with normal or combination skins ..
Bibi N.
Woodland Hls, CA
Really great for normal and combination skin, perfect for dry and oily areas as well . Would recommend using it before using a primer
paige b.
I do love this cream. It feels light and not greasy. It has a weird earthy smell to it, but overall it's pleasant. Would recommend.
Veronica R.
san diego, CA
This thing is heavenly for those of us with dry skin! I usually stick to thicker creams, but I gave this a go and I was in love.
member-ae834
I’m just in love with this face cream - leaves your skin so soft and moisture, it is not greasy at all very light and soft!
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
I'm in love with this product! It goes on so nice and smooth. Leaves my face feeling nice. Very light weight and refreshing.
Elizabeth A.
It was a great thing i purchased and it was worth the money. I will recommend anyone to use this because it works good.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
I love how it makes my skin feel is recommended this to anyone that wants that softerskin will not be a waste of money
Alanna Dee G.
Alamo
Wonderful product gives moisture and life to the skin I highly recommend this product to people with severe dry skin
Erik O.
Bakersfield, CA
very nice lotion has a great scent and lasts long it is great to protect your skin from the sun and is just amazing
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?