Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
V F.
This is definitely fragranced, but it's fresh and subtle. This cream is thick, rich, and feels wonderful (absorbs well), however, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. So sad! I really like it otherwise. I've come to realize that anything with Shea Butter is just too heavy for my skin.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
This reminds me of Laniege's Water Sleeping Pack. It has a gel like consistency and gets absorbed by the skin quality. The drawback is that this is a little more expensive than the Laniege product, however Vichy is more easily accessible
Ayla I.
New York
very good for the face, It is very moisturizing and great price, I would definitely recommened again, it does a great work on your face and reduces pimples. Very good price and would recommened if you have pimples or other skin care problems.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Great product! Works well at moisturizing my skin while being lightweight. It's good for sensitive skin, and it definitely made a difference! My skin was less dry after several uses of this Vichy product!
Summer B.
Loving this night cream. It smells great and works wonders for my sensitive skin. I feel like a new person. My skin gets very dry during the summer months if I do not moisturize.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
Absorbs Quickly
Goes On Smoothly
Moisturizes Well
Not Greasy
I love this moisturizer. It's super lightweight and not greasy at all, yet moisturizes very well.
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
I have not yet bought this product at full price but I have gotten samples in the mail for it I love how it leaves my fave smelling clean and feeling smooth..
Ana L.
Newark, NJ
Very good for hidratation and to give you the glow that you are looking for! It’s very effective and met all of my expectations! Would really recomend it!
Josie G.
Tulsa
It makes my skin feel so smooth. My only complaint is that it's a little heavy for me, but it's worth it. It's a good night moisturizer for me.
16852johanna r.
I like to alternate my creams, this leaves a fresh sensation is absorbed fast is a good option doesn't leave greasy feeling in the face me
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?