Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Lume M.
I bought this for my mum.She had some aging skin which tends to become dry and flaky.this product maintains moisture. I recommend this product highly as it maintains a healthy glow.
Katie S.
Very thick, creamy, and luscious. It hydrates the skin, and doesn't sink it too quickly to where you think it isn't really doing anything. The smell is delightful, very light and clean smelling. It doesn't take much product to moisturize but if I find myself on a really dry day I add more and use it almost as a leave on mask. Wonderful product, great ingredients, works splendidly and I would absolutely recommend this product to those with normal to dry skin! Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I won this and was delightfully surprised at how well it moisturized and didn't leave me feeling oily! It has left my skin soft and radiant! It comes in gel form which is surprisingly easy to apply! Looking at the packaging, it looks like it would be super expensive, but it is really affordable and excellent quality! Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel Facial Moisturizer
Johanna T.
I will start by stating how much I love this product. It is gentle on my skin; very effective. I put it on my face every night before I go to bed. The next morning I wake up with wonderful skin. I totally recommend it.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
the smell is heavenly on this thing. I loved the texture and how light and smoothing it was to my skin. The price on it isn't so bad, afterall, it is vichy so you get what you pay for! I liked it under my makeup because it worked as a great base, I like how hydrating it is yet light.
Ashlee B.
This stuff is amazing. No fragrance really but the moisturizer is so refreshing and cooling it feels amazing on the skin at night and leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated. It's still light enough to wear under makeup in the morning. Absolutely love this stuff, highly recommend!
Daniela A.
Delicious and creamy, but not to heavy. Makes your face feel soft and hydrated. I think it’s a little bit expensive for my budget, however it’s a great deal because it’s quite gentle with your skin. I’d say it’s perfect, but pricey for me. Even though, I’d recommend it
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
I love this moisturizer!! I have the 50ml and used it for over a month and u can't tell any is gone. I use it am and pm. I have oily skin and my face loves it. I'm 39 so I need a lot of moisturizer and this works perfect. I would recommend this to anyone!!
V F.
This is definitely fragranced, but it's fresh and subtle. This cream is thick, rich, and feels wonderful (absorbs well), however, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. So sad! I really like it otherwise. I've come to realize that anything with Shea Butter is just too heavy for my skin.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
This reminds me of Laniege's Water Sleeping Pack. It has a gel like consistency and gets absorbed by the skin quality. The drawback is that this is a little more expensive than the Laniege product, however Vichy is more easily accessible
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?