Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Ivaneide A.
Ilhéus,Bahia
Produto excelente fragancia suave textura ótima resultado em algumas semanas de uso. Cumpre o que promete
Nathaly P.
Quero ganhar quero ganhar quero ganhar só isso que eu tenho a dizer desculpa eu quero ganhar tudooooooo
Vaninni S.
Miami , FL
Makes your skin super fresh and clean, I've used this for a while and it's very Good Morning. I love it
Matei A.
Its a very good product! I Absolutely love How my Skin feels after using IT! IT feels So fresh!
Krizel A.
Edmonton
I love this product, so light and makes my face so refreshing after using it. It’s effective.
Diana B.
Ontario
I am surprised at how much I actually like this product! I was given a sample a few months ago and just finished it, the sample lasted me for surprisingly long... 4 masking sessions. I like that it's a clear gel and that it smells fresh. I find it leaves my skin smooth and plumped up. It doesn't break me out and it has a cooling effect. I really like it, I don't know if it does exactly what it claims but my skin looks pretty good right after and the next day.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?