Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
kelly L.
canada
This one is light and not greasy at all. Feels good on and absorbs into the skin easily. Have recommended this one
Yara R.
BBåstad
Amazing
It's so beautiful product 😍😍😍😍
Try it giiiirrrllllsss it so prefect 👍💞💥💥

I bought almost all the products
Viviane S.
very good facial cream, left my face beautiful and very clean, with that feeling of refreshment and cleanliness.
Yasmina A.
Trappes
Ohhhh ... Really i love this product i liiiiike it i use it 3 Mounth
Is verry good i wish to use it again
Why not
zeinab m.
Qanayat city
It's very perfect on skin moisturizing and giving bright skin but lately absorbed on face but recommend it
Inês S.
I love love this cream. I have dry and sensitive skin and it really helps to make my skin look more healthy.
Ana Isabel S.
Gostei, deixou a minha pele super fresca e macia! Adorei muito mesmo, uso sempre que sinto a pele esquisita!
Caroline S.
LONDON, Barnet
This produce was cooking and simple to use. It left my skin refreshed and non greasy. Great value for money.
Jodi C.
Saint John
My absolute favourite! The only thing I'll use pretty much. I bought it at Walmart about a year and half ago
Becki K.
Edmonton
Very nice and hydrating. Felt really nice on my skin. Loved the feel of it and it felt very might and fresh
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?