Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Julia K.
New Castle, DE
For me, this cream is ideal for the summer. Its texture is light like water, but the cream very well moisturizes the skin. In the morning my skin looks fresh.
Meg K.
Beirut,lebanon
I used vichy mineral water when my facial skin was being sunburnt, it made my face fresh and helped me regenerate my facial sensitivity without altering it.
Hanane k.
it moisturize my skin and help it to get rid of dye skin i really recommend it .
c est ma creme que j utulise toujours elle est appaisante je la recommande
Leanne H.
Wilton, Wiltshire
I was given a sample of this to try it did leave my skin feeling really refreshed but the product is a bit pricey so not sure if I would purchase in future
elly_k K.
Used it and not so impressed but steel if you asked me I would definitely buy it cause it is always on a sale in my local market so it worths it's money
Amelia I.
Dubai, Dubai
I love the light texture of this watery product . Amazing for the weather in UAE , it doesn't charge the skin and it gives imediat comfort to the skin
Alexandra M.
Northolt, London
Vichy never dissapoints any woman! I remember I have used this product before and I was thinking to go and purchase it! It is a miracle for my skin!
Kayla G.
Sudbury
Good cream for the price, skin feels refreshed after using it. I have dry skin so I feel using a serum along with this cream makes a good combination
Аlena 🌹.
Blainville, QC
My favourite hydrating cream of all time, i love the texture and it leaves your face skin baby smooth. I think ive used a hundred bottles of these
rana h.
it  is a goode cream  when i use  it i feel that my skin is very soft , and clean . i renomment  this cream to every one .
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?